What I really look forward to, hardware wise...

Katsuo said in What I really look forward to, hardware wise...:

gord0 we usually pay 45% of the price of the hardware. I got the parts from Erwin and Kai for cheap because the duty officers were awesome. SO I basically paid like 100 bucks for the whole PC. The expensive thing would be the shipping, I guess.

I don’t mind shipping costs. How do they know the worth? I could just say it’s a cheap book or somthing.

gord0 They literally google it. XD
They will open the package if it’s huge, in front of me.
First they ask for a bill of the product and if there isn’t one, they just find the product on internet and count 45% off from the main price. Pretty idiotic, I’d say XD

gord0 They literally google it. XD
They will open the package if it’s huge, in front of me.
First they ask for a bill of the product and if there isn’t one, they just find the product on internet and count 45% off from the main price. Pretty idiotic, I’d say XD

What if I hollow out a real brick. Then put the card inside. A brick can’t cost much lol… I also bet a brick weights about the same as a vid card with the cooler attached! XD

Hahah they probably won’t even open the package since it’s small xD
I have ordered a fake GPU from Hong Kong once and it came straight to my place and I haven’t paid a thing to shipping or anything else. It’s just how good you pack it. And all you need to do is that you have to put a sign or something that the package is actually a gift and nothing else. But the brick thing is actually a good idea ahahah

Hahah they probably won’t even open the package since it’s small xD
I have ordered a fake GPU from Hong Kong once and it came straight to my place and I haven’t paid a thing to shipping or anything else. It’s just how good you pack it. And all you need to do is that you have to put a sign or something that the package is actually a gift and nothing else. But the brick thing is actually a good idea ahahah

So what if I hollow out a hollow out a Twilight book… er wait… they might destroy it! xD

Actually, what is the worth of a 290x? (Powercolor 4gb), too drunk to google. The tax (if any might not be much).

gord0 Either nothing or max 25-50 bucks. (the tax I mean). The GPU is on Amazon $800 (new) which I don’t know if it’s true and used $379. But you don’t have to send me anything man. The R7 370 is somewhat rolling still xD

gord0 Either nothing or max 25-50 bucks. (the tax I mean). The GPU is on Amazon $800 (new) which I don’t know if it’s true and used $379. But you don’t have to send me anything man. The R7 370 is somewhat rolling still xD

There is no way a 290x is $800! The 480 is better and is 200!

gord0
This is the only Powercolor 290x I could find on Amazon. Newegg isn’t working for some reason xD
$828 are the new ones xD
https://www.amazon.com/PowerColor-290X-DisplayPort-AXR9-4GBD5-PPDHE/dp/B00I0K15II/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41ltTfKLQ%2BL&dpSrc=sims&preST=AC_UL160_SR160%2C160&psc=1&refRID=FM8SCTZCKFWNPJFZF9JT

gord0
This is the only Powercolor 290x I could find on Amazon. Newegg isn’t working for some reason xD
$828 are the new ones xD
https://www.amazon.com/PowerColor-290X-DisplayPort-AXR9-4GBD5-PPDHE/dp/B00I0K15II/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=41ltTfKLQ%2BL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=FM8SCTZCKFWNPJFZF9JT

That’s crazy! It was new in 2013!

I look forward to he day I own a Sapphire RX 480 8gb or Sapphire RX 470 8gb depending at the time on my funds.

gord0 Now sell it and buy yourself 5000 gallons of beer \o/

Katsuo I have my MSI R9 290x Twin Frozr OC, love the card, and I know Milisav would love it too, Ultra HD gaming at its finest I must say :slight_smile:

1 Like

gord0 Now sell it and buy yourself 5000 gallons of beer \o/

I once had the idea to have everyone’s home hooked up to tanks… then each user subscirbes to beverages. When you get low, a truck tops you off!

1 Like

Only0neKnight What’s your overclock? I have my Sapphire R9 390X at 1150 MHz

Only0neKnight Haha I’m still at the non-Ultra HD part XD
I’m really fine with it. I was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on High settings at 30-40 fps just fine.

gord0 & Katsuo could you label it as unworking - sample for display only? The only thing is you couldn’t put an insurance value on it.

1 Like

gord0 Hahaha you really like to dream, don’t you xD

gord0 Hahaha you really like to dream, don’t you xD

Lol, if I could eliminate beer runs, I’d only have to leave the house for work and groceries! xD

Katsuo Just saying bro if he swapped ya cards or whatever you would fall in love with the difference specially in newer games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

gord0 Not sure if that’s healthy at all. But who cares. Beer \m/