What I really look forward to, hardware wise...

ShiftySatchmo hey I really like my case I got for 7 dollars on clearance :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only0neKnight Yes XD

Only0neKnight needs more bays apparently

ShiftySatchmo Nah the Samsung drive I have is just bigger and faster than my evo 850

Katsuo If it comes to it, man, free upgrade or samiā€™s loverā€¦ really tough call man. I am just messing with ya man, id let the board goto someone else that could use it, as I got one I am looking for.

1 Like

Only0neKnight Good choice. I would go for Samiā€™s lover if I had no other choice. xD

Only0neKnight haha yeah well itā€™ll be a while anyway. But next year Iā€™ll have many parts to give away

Katsuo check out the board I posted at top of thread.

Only0neKnight I did. It has that nice gamingtribe feel to it hahahah (I had to sorry) XD

Only0neKnight I donā€™t know how good ASRock is. Never had any of their products.

Katsuo its my current brand of mobo and ive loved the one I have now, just want m.2 now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only0neKnight A bit pricey, if you ask me. But then again, everything is pricey to me -.-
Go for it. Skip food for a month and buy the damn thing haha

Katsuo Really Senpai Papi? Youre going to buy it for me??? REALLY!!! Iā€™m so HAPPY!

1 Like

Only0neKnight Yo Sami, get out of here.

Only0neKnight hmm maybe you guys should talk about this on the hardware swap section since Milisav is now giving you things XD

ShiftySatchmo The only thing I can give to you guys is my PC. So, who wants R7 370 4GB?

Katsuo shhhh shhh

1 Like

This is my intent at this time for August and it will hold me until the tiā€™s come out next year. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126103 Also I donā€™t know that you could really call it hardware but I would like this as well.

2 Likes

Katsuo said in What I really look forward to, hardware wise...:

gord0 It will be a DX12 game. So I hope pairing 2 GPUs will do some difference, I guess. Plus, you sending me that 290x will probably cost me a lot sooo, that one goes off haha

Thatā€™s why I asked how to figure out the tax. ā€œYou be my curry, Iā€™ll be your riceā€ xD

gord0 we usually pay 45% of the price of the hardware. I got the parts from Erwin and Kai for cheap because the duty officers were awesome. SO I basically paid like 100 bucks for the whole PC. The expensive thing would be the shipping, I guess.