What TV series do you currently watch?

Just like the title says, what are they? Whether they are airing or not. I currently watch:

Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Arrow
Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Daredevil
Stranger Things

I am thinking of starting Supergirl (to complete the DC TV universe) Luke Cage, Westworld, Preacher. What do you guys watch and recommend, especially in the genres of fantasy, epic fantasy, comedy, horror, family dramas (like the fosters, though I stopped watching that) Anything that you think is great, share it here and pay no mind to critics!

Currently because the break is going on I’m not watching much. I started Bosch on Amazon and it is very good so far. I’m looking forward to the new season of the Leftovers in april!

1 Like

Alex Finished the first season of Black Mirror. I’m enjoying it a lot. Every episode is a different story and they are all about technology and worst case scenarios of either modern day tech or possible technology of the future. It has a dark tone to it but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying it. Not to mention the amazing first episode of season 1.

MyLifeForAiur oh yeah I’m watching that too but accidentally started at season 3 XD

1 Like

Just finished watching Humans - I liked it, slower paced BBC SciFi drama but thought provoking.
Also watch: Legends (SPOILER Sean Bean doesn’t die)
Game of Thrones
Blacklist
Arrow
Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Blindspot

1 Like

Humans s02
Vikings s04
Breaking Bad s02
Star Wars Rebels s03
The man in the high castle s02

2 Likes

Black Mirror
Star Wars Rebels
Stranger Things
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Hunter X Hunter (this is anime xD)

1 Like

I watch a LOT of TV series. Honestly, I record a lot of TV and my wife and I watch it later, and thats why I don’t have time for movies.

Here is a list of the current ones I can remember, in no particular order

Game of Thrones
Once Upon a Time
Elementary
Shades of Blue
Quantico
Bates Motel
Gotham
Scorpion
Flash
Arrow
DC Legends of Tomorrow
Notorious
Grimm
Dr. Who
Designated Survivor

We also considered adding Supergirl to our DC repertoire, but we tried, and it just seemed like too much. So we only watch Supergirl when they do the crossover stuff.
Have recorded, but not tried yet, Timeless and Conviction. Also looking forward to that new Oz show that is premiering after Grimm next week.

1 Like

I’m getting close to finishing Cheers for the second time in my life since I found it on Netflix. Also been watching Columbo episodes but that leaves Netflixin January. :frowning:

I really don’t think there’s anything currently in a season besides FOX Sunday stuff.

Shark Tank can be a guilty pleasure if I catch it on.

I got Westworld and the last two(!) seasons of Elementary backed up. Its no Steam backlog but I got a TV backlog too…
Good thread idea, I’ll update plenty. I consume too much programming too.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in What TV series do you currently watch?:

Currently because the break is going on I’m not watching much. I started Bosch on Amazon and it is very good so far. I’m looking forward to the new season of the Leftovers in april!

I really liked Bosch when I had a Prime free trail. Actually ended up picking up the first couple books in the series when I spotted them at a thrift store too. Good stuff. Leftovers is really underrated too!

Edit: oops, double-post :X

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in What TV series do you currently watch?:

MyLifeForAiur oh yeah I’m watching that too but accidentally started at season 3 XD

I almost did the same thing. When I started it on Netflix it started on season 3.

1 Like

I watched the first episode of The Mick. Kinda predictable joke setups but still pretty damn funny stuff. It stars Dee from Always Sunny, basically the same typecast’d type character. It worked, I’ll definitely stick around for more episodes.

1 Like

There also some fine Marvel Universe Series like Daredevil, Jessica Jones or Agents of Shield that are worth a watch. Gotham is also interesting for DC Universe lovers :wink:

Daredevil and Gotham I do watch as well. Agents of Shield I found meh to be honest!

I am thinking of doing a Should You Watch reviews of TV shows… Maybe it will be helpful to some.

Just finished Netflix Daredevil.
Currently trying Jessica Jones… not shaping up well coz she makes bad choices.

Trainsmash said in What TV series do you currently watch?:

Just finished Netflix Daredevil.
Currently trying Jessica Jones… not shaping up well coz she makes bad choices.

Daredevil was great. I enjoyed Jessica Jones too.

1 Like

Currently on pause. Finished watching first season of the “Preacher” and first season of the “Expanse”.

1 Like

Zmajuga Expanse season 2 is coming sooooon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ButtStallion
February the 1st. Can’t wait.
“Remember the Cant” XD

1 Like

Trainsmash Took me like 3-4 episodes to get hooked, but then Jessica Jones turns really dark because of the villain :wink: