What's up with me lately

I am sure you have noticed that I am not as much on as I was, or as I would like to be. There are many reasons for this, but mostly it’s because of work, I can work 10 to 20 hours per day (minus the commute time of 2 hours) and this month I had some emergencies and a lot of medical bills. I am still broke as fuck and I will continue to struggle for some time. Due to all this, I barely have had any time for anything, not even sleep.

But hopefully, things will get back to normal. Also today is my name day! I may have many faults (not as many as the dwarf of course) but one thing rings true: I love my friends!

Since it’s my name day and all, I wanted to do a sharing spree, but currently I am unable to. However, be sure to check your mail box soon, you might get something! To newcomers of GX, make sure you are active! I usually share to such people, regardless of whether I know them or not!

Special thanks to Kai, he helped me a whole lot the past weeks. God bless you mate.

Glad to hear you’re still alive and kicking and I also know the feeling. I am about to be starting my new job while trying to take Enos Tech to the next level. I’ve been sleeping 4 maybe 5 hours a night if lucky! I just keep telling myself it’ll all be worth it someday, so you do the same and keep it up man!

2 Likes

Happy name day Alex !

Hope things get back to normal, and you get sleep and money for your bills! Please, do not share games if they cost you anything. spend that money on your bills, man.

1 Like

Who the hell plays games nowadays? Don’t spend money on games. Spend it on bills or prostitutes or whatever! Stay kawaii, bruh.

P.S. I hate you

There he isssss!

Hope it gets better for you bud.

Good to see you around. Take care you yourself first.