When someone cuts you off...

1 Like

Well deserved! Next time, drive a Honda!

So you have nothing left to repair after a situation like that?

When a comment makes absolutely no sense… Well done :clap:

1 Like

There’s quite some damage, but I have to wait to see from the Insurance company if it will cover it. Hopefully there’s not much damage to the crumple zones.

If you have full auto insurance, it should cover everything. I know my insurance covers even if the car’s paint is slightly scratched lmao

I don’t have fully comprehensive insurance (known as Kasko here) since that would be 1k€ per year with 55% off. Will know on Tuesday.

Yeah, I meant the kasko. I have that one. I pay for it a bit less than 2k euros per year. It’s expensive yeah but you are so insured that even if someone farts near your car, you’ll get a new one in the next 10 minutes.

2 Likes

People are friggin dumb.

1 Like

I can’t help but think at least you crashed in a pretty spot

1 Like

Instagram-worthy crash

1 Like

This is the spot
SenoĹľeti

@ShiftySatchmo can’t pronounce Senožeti

1 Like

I can’t pronounce most words

1 Like

Glad you’re okay, but how fast were you going to have ended up there? Seems an odd place. Just sayin’. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Going the speed limit, 70kph, but the guy started turning left when I was about 70m away… I slammed on the brakes, there was some gravel on the road, turning right, and at the bottom of that driveway was nothing but gravel - you can see it in the second picture. Front left fender hit the hill and up it went.

Silly person… 70 is speeding according to the sign in the picture. :smiley: Again just glad you are okay, stuff can be fixed or replaced but us humans are not quite that easy.

Hope all works out for you with your insurance.

1 Like

Wasn’t going in that direction? :wink:

The hidden damage… And all fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear its all fixed up.