Win Intel 6950x 5960x 6700k and 6600k processors (worldwide)

Answer is 8MB :slight_smile:

Thanks, sent the email. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx for the heads up, and good luck :vulcan_tone2:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I sent my email!

1 Like

E-mail sent away. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Which one of these is the $999 CPU? 400 euros of import tax would be totally sexy to pay.

3 Likes

Katsuo about 200 euros for i7 5960x. that’s nothing compared to its retail price which is about 1000 euros. at least that’s the one I chose xD

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Sent my email too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

going for i5 6600k…finger crossed …if i win this i will be happiest person of this world…because i have a decent gpu all the latest games yet i cant play them cause i dont have a decent processor…

If i win i promise i will #giveaway a 60$ game here xD and a game for milkywayman from his wishlist

2 Likes

Katsuo I doubt that there will be any kind of import duties of course If sponsor is Intel … Simply Intel dose have authorized representative in every EU country … and second they have branch of company Intel EU (Ireland / Germany) … They are not retarded like some other companies (sending gifts from some God-forgotten wastelands) … and most likely authorized representative will send CPU directly … that is how they worked till now … on the other hand if you stated that you wish most expensive CPU … and matertards from KitGuru select you as winner and send i7 Extreme with retail price tag xD … there is 100% of chance that you will cry when you get tax & import duties receipt :slight_smile:

Mark2K77 said in Win Intel 6950x 5960x 6700k and 6600k processors (worldwide):

of course If sponsor is Intel

I didn’t select any of these because I couldn’t care less about PC parts. My PC is working fine enough so I’m not in need for new parts. XD
As for duties, since it’s Bosnia, I can assure you that we would have to pay for import duties even if we did have a Intel representative in EU. BUT, Bosnia doesn’t even have a normal PC shop so I’m pretty sure Intel representative is something that no one has a clue what that is in Bosnia. No point in entering giveaways where I know I would’ve to pay a fortune just to receive that prize. Anyway, good luck for you guys who entered the giveaway. And good luck finding money for the import tax. You might win something but you’ll also lose something. DOUBLE EDGED SWORD (hell yeah, I’ve said something cool)

1 Like

Katsuo

more info here link text

Also before accepting payment of taxes or import duties best is to call freight forwarders; ask them under under what conditions the goods is shipped. for example Incotrms 2010 DDP or (DHL /FedEx /UPS) DTP

DDP = Delivered Duty Paid

more info here: link text

DTP = Duties and Taxes Paid

more info here: link text

In both cases DDP and DTP the sender pays all the duties and commitments for the recipient

Incoterms is an international rule and applies to all countries in the world

Remember knowledge is power, if you know how to use it!!

2 Likes