World Cup 2018

July 6:
:uruguay: vs :fr:
:brazil: vs :belgium:

Why you hate :colombia: @Katsuo ? Every single person I was around today wanted them to win.

I hate em because they didn’t win. I was soooooooooo hyped to see England to drop out from the cup. The only thing Falcao had to do is to score 25 goals. Was that so hard?!??!?

1 Like

Oh!!! makes perfect sense now! \o/

1 Like

The only sense @Katsuo makes is nonsense

2 Likes

i totally agree with u xD

I love the referee. He doesn’t give a damn about Neymar’s crap XD

Watched 10 minutes from the BRA-BEL match…I still hate football. falling, crying, falling, acting, crying, rolling…Overpriced soap opera actors running back and forth. I can find other reasons to drink beer and shout loudly in the middle of the night :smiley:

Bye bye actors

Bra7i1!

:uruguay: :flight_departure:

:brazil: :flight_departure:

:sweden: :flight_departure:

:ru: :houses:

July 10th

:fr: vs :belgium:

July 11th

:croatia: vs :uk:

36802263_1852093271479621_198139550172708864_n

3 Likes

The games start in the morning here, right when I get off work so I’ve been able to catch most games. Uruguay was my team but now that they’re gone I’m hoping for a Belgium vs. Croatia final.

With Belgium coming out on top.

1 Like

With Croatia coming out on top*

I fixed that for ya :wink:

The only reason you want Croatia to win is because on a map it looks like Croatia is giving Bosnia a big hug.

1 Like

Or maybe because I have Croatian citizenship XD
I am lucky I have no connection to Bosnia anymore hihi

1 Like

Sounds like you’re moving up in the world. Congratz dude. Now I hope Croatia at least scores one goal before losing to Belgium.

1 Like

My mission is to conquer Canada. Right now I’m in Germany. I’m getting closer to youoyuouyouyou

1 Like

Just hid in the back of a Volkswagen heading to Canada and boom you’re here and ready to attack with your German engineered vehicle.

But speaking of Germany and keeping this forum world cup related. LOLOLOLOLOLOL They lost to South Korea.

1 Like

As a complete weeb, I’m so glad Korea won against Germany XD
Also, as a complete weeb, I would never buy a German car. Honda, Kia <3