World of tanks

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to win a game alone against five enemies without killing them all or capping out.

World of Tanks - Funny Moments | ARTY PARTY!

In which SlashCrasher does his level best to ruin the party the enemy team are enjoying at the expense of his teammates.

I know what you’re thinking, did he fire two shots or three? To be honest in all the excitement I kinda lost count myself, but since this is an Italian autoloader it’s already reloaded by now, regardless of how lucky you may or may not be feeling.

World of Tanks │ World of LoLs - Episode 30

L’Exterminateur

Today the action’s intense but the duration’s a bit short, so we’re showing off two replays, one of which features the return of the most broken, overpowered and overpriced tank in the game.

In which Circonflexes chases his third Mark of Mastery on the WZ-131G-FT and faces both triumph and tragedy as he’s forced to pull off the impossible.

World of LoLs 30 - Intergalactic (Outtake)

Le sigh… XD

1 Like

I Paid To a Voice Actor Who Has Never Seen World of Tanks Before to Watch a Battle!

The A39 Tortoise, British tier 9 Tank Destroyer, in common with most British armoured vehicles comes equipped with tea-making facilities (yes, really). Luckily it’s a slow machine, so XxFiveOneSevenxX will have plenty of time to make a brew for everyone he’s going to have to kill today.

It’s a little known fact that you can actually play World of Tanks in Hard Mode. There are no additional rewards but the mode is easy to activate. Just pick a tank like the 59-16 and press “Battle”

Tremble mortals, for the rumbling and rattling that thou hearest is the sound of thine doom approaching! Approaching very, very slowly…

What madness is this? A World of Tanks video on a Wednesday? There’ll be anarchy!

In which Dhizi voluntarily chooses to play a British light tank and does well enough to make us wonder how spectacular his score might have been if he’d been in anything NOT British.

1 Like

Top gun robbed. Hahaha

1 Like

The T29 tier 7 US Heavy Tank is the best tank there has ever been in World of Tanks. Go on, change my mind. I dare you.

Tanktoon Big Race RanZar

Just how quickly can you wipe out a team through the effective use of spotting? Quickly enough that I’m going to struggle to make this video last ten minutes.