World of tanks

Teamwork in World of Tanks. It’s still free but it’s only a matter of time before Wargaming figure out how to monetize it.

Welcome to the North American server, an altogether more civilized place. Sadly it seems some teams may benefit from a bit more getting yelled at…

Today for one day only, Cookie_RunR, freshly escaped from Sesame Street, showcases the most exciting game of World of Tanks I’ve seen this year.

The FV4005 Stage II, the infamous “shitbarn”. It’s getting nerfed, apparently.

Stunning

Bashed: INFORMAL verb, past tense: bashed. Struck hard and violently, often by IS-7 drivers.

Patch 1.5 just hit and it’s a pretty big one, but before we get onto new Swedish medium tanks like the UDES 14 5, there’s something funny I want you to see first.

Win Some Time

Never done this, and was shaking afterwards…

1 Like

Nice! gj

1 Like

I keep watching those and I still have no idea what’s going on lol

2 Likes

Tanks, guns, trolls, explosions, seal clubbing… it has it all :rofl:

In today’s’ video Harapeko_Jaeger demonstrates two things I’ve never seen before in World of Tanks while at the same time demonstrating the shameless seal-clubbing that we’ve all seen countless times before.

When is a Chieftain not a Chieftain? When it’s in World of Tanks. For reasons that completely escape me it’s part Chieftain and part T95 prototype, luckily it’s the best parts.

Last Frontier

Introducing DarkAngel666nl in the Doom Turtle. So… Dark Turtle. Get it?

Well I thought it was funny…

One battle, two questions. The answer to one might seem pretty obvious, but judging by the performance of certain tanks in this battle it’s apparently not as obvious as you might think.

The Old Man’s finally lost the plot for good this time - he’s mixing up his tanks with warships now! Yeah yeah, very funny…

World of Tanks - Epic wins and fails

Notify the Scooby Gang, one of our tanks has gone missing! Also incompetent top tiers, hero bottom tiers and scumbag scouts. Todays’ video has it all!