World of tanks

How Do You F*%k That Up?

Down To The Wire

ā€œItā€™s an older title, sir. But it still checks out.ā€ Always happy to shoehorn in a Star Wars reference.

Is it a tank? Is it a Tank Destroyer? What IS a Tank? Does it really matter?

I donā€™t always feature butt-clenching battles of epic proportions that will be spoken of in awed whispers for years to come. I do today, though.

Sorry for the interruption, a quick World of Tanks video and you can all get back to the important business of searching YouTube for more videos of cats in hats eating cheeseburgers

Pepe Le Pew Pew

You canā€™t keep a good tank down. Now matter how hard Wargaming tries to.

Many years ago I coined the term ā€œDerpenbergā€ for the Erlenberg map in World of Tanks due to the sheer number of players who managed to find a way to drown themselves on it. Move over Derpenberg, thereā€™s a new sheriff in town!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take a Grille 15 alone against six enemies and make them all look like a bunch of noobs.

No-one can be great all the time, many of us struggle to be great some of the time. Being good enough is achievable, though.

Itā€™s not often I get a match that actually deserves a title like this. Today is one of those days.

The T-50-2, one of the most gloriously overpowered tanks that ever was and yet didnā€™t actually need to be nerfed or removed, so of course Wargaming did both. Not known for being particularly sneaky, though.

So the British Centurions got a buff to their turret fronts that makes it less of a lottery when you go hull down in them? Letā€™s see how that works out.

Theyā€™ve been throwing games in World of Tanks since long before World of Warships was around.

Aurorikā€™s back and heā€™s still playing the game in Hard Mode. Actually, Even Harder Modeā€¦ theyā€™re British light tanks.

Yes, really.

Yes - We Still Hate Them

Itā€™s an older title sir, but a lot of your audience wonā€™t have been alive the last time you used it. Or even get this reference. :wink: Also, do people from Slovakia get pissed off when people refer to Czechoslovakian tanks as ā€œCzech tanksā€?

Itā€™s difficult for Aurorik78 to pick on anyone his own size. Heā€™s bottom tier in an ELC EVEN 90, everyoneā€™s bigger than him.