World of Warships

Will todays’ Duty Hero please report to the Officer of the Day for briefing and duty handover on the Flight Deck. Thank you.

It’s the return of the Yolo Emilio. Or is it the Paolo Emiliolo? I can never tell.

The USS New Mexico. Not the worst tier 6 American battleship in the game. Probably. Maybe.

A Game of Throws: S1E3

In which my Greek brother from another mother ChaosMachineGR has to not only strap on his Carry Pants but also somehow survive his team trying to win harder.

Baron Harkoa

Freedom and Unity, the state motto of Vermont. Yeah, I’m starting to get increasingly desperate to come up with anything relevant for these video descriptions.

Sometimes the help you need comes from where you’d least expect it. Sometimes. Most of the time it doesn’t.

The USS Gearing has a borked 3D model, and it’s been borked since the game launched. Wargaming are in no rush to actually fix it, and that extra chonk can be a bit of a problem for Gearing captains.

The USS Benham - lousy guns, mediocre stealth, terrible health and armour. Fortunately it does have one thing that makes up for it all…

The Grosser Kurfurst. Twelve 420mm guns, eight 150mm guns and twenty 128mm guns. Not exactly what most people think of when the word “undergunned” comes to mind.
Wargaming: “Hold my vodka!”

Introducing something most of you have probably never seen before in a ship that doesn’t get featured very often but which you shouldn’t try yourself unless you really, REALLY know what you’re doing.

It’s an older title, sir, but it still checks out.

There are a number of crazy things happening in this battle and the name of the player’s just one of them.

Operation Citadel - the July 1943 offensive where a single Russian cruiser singlehandedly roflstomped every. Single. Battleship.

In case you were wondering, a Shellback is a sailor who has taken part in the traditional “crossing the line” ceremony whenever a ship crosses the equator. What does that have to do with this video? Excellent question! Watch and find out.

Very occasionally you get a match where no-one’s trying to win harder and no-one’s trying to throw.

We’re not all super unicums who can score 3k base xp games in every ship we play. Most of us are just plain average. Okay that’s sort of obvious, that’s why it’s called average. But even Joe Average can do well just by minimising the effect of their mistakes and jumping all over those of their enemies.

They say that some people are too young to die but too dumb to live. Where Trenlass, Flambass and Mr. Gibbins are concerned that’s only true of two of them. Gibbins isn’t too young to die.