World of Warships

We have a saying in English - “As easy as shooting fish in a barrel.” In todays’ video, RitaGamer finds herself opposite a team that have apparently never heard this saying.

Today we’re back on Two Brothers. There’s something about this map, it’s like a giant Stupid Magnet. I’m probably at least partially to blame for that.

The Christmas Dockyard event is out, leading to the utterly terrible HMS Marlborough which is a tier 9 battleship with guns that aren’t even as good as those on the tier 5 USS New York. Halfway to this tier 9 turd, however, you can get the extremely nice tier 6 HMS Repulse.

So. How about those new German battlecruisers?

Quite often I find myself looking at replays that won’t really make the cut for a full video but which do contain some amusing stuff. You know what that means? Time for a compilation!

Time to start the New Year with a bang! A 510mm bang, although sadly only 6 of them. Yeah, we’re talking about Japanese battleship Shikishima.

Despite an extremely dubious start, HMS Incomparable makes short work of all opposition in todays’ tier 10 ranked battle.

Yeah, I know that’s not how you spell “Dredd”, but… oh forget it.

Introducing the long awaited tie-in between World of Warships and Chris Taylors’ classic RTS Supreme Commander. No, not really. Might have been pretty cool, though.

I think the title of todays’ video sums up the content precisely. Watch and you’ll understand why.

Apocalypse Gneisenau

Number 7 in the series that doesn’t look like it’s going to end any time soon.

Glass Cannon

What’s that you say? A 1.9 second base reload? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! Except there’s a catch…

Hundreds of points ahead? Check. Enemy team outnumbered? Check. Just a few minutes left in the match? Check. Must be time to throw!

No, not the 1905 plan by Graf von Schlieffen to allow Germany to conduct a successful two-front war. I mean the plan by Tweak335 to conduct a suicidal charge up one flank in a tier 10 battle on the Loop map.

“You hear me, hillbilly boy? I ain’t through wit’ you, not by a long shot!” - Mr Marcellus, Pulp Fiction, 1994

Sometimes you just can’t seem to try hard enough…

1 Like

Ah yes, the eternal conundrum. What happens when you’re too young to die, but also too dumb to live?

In which the IJN Myok… er… ARP Myok… umm… Southern Dragon goes through the fire and flames on the Fault Line map with an unconventional commander build. Watch it now before Herman Li’s record company has the video taken down!