Xbox Series S Game Recommendations

Hi all,

Recently got an Xbox Series S from a friend of mine for a silly price and don’t know what to play on it. I mostly use it for Halo as most everything else I play on the PC.

I have Gamepass and all that and was just wondering if there were any games that are recommended? I must say, it is much better than the One S my kids have and loads up so much faster so want to have a bit of a play on it before the kids no doubt end up taking it from me lol.

There’s nothing exclusive to xbox, so no particular titles come to mind. Play anything you’re ok with playing at 1080p mediocre settings.

Install It Takes Two, steal your wife, play the game together, love everything

1 Like

Also Control might be interesting for you too. All of the Yakuza games too. Actually, I’m highly recommending Yakuza games. Hell, tattoo Kiryu on your entire body because Kiryu is the best.

That said, they’re all on pc now so you’d get the best experience there.

Only if he has a good PC

One assumes a pc reviewer would.

1 Like

gosh darnit gordon let him play games on the damn couch xD

Playing on pc doesn’t require a desk…and yakuza games are gamepad games.

Haha I play most games on PC but there are a few things I need to play them on Console for so was just looking for something different than the normal FPS games I play.

Overcooked 2 is couch co-op if you want to play something with the family.

1 Like

I would recommend rare replay. It came out on Xbox one but from what I read it works with enhancements on series S/X.

1 Like

Thanks, fellas :smiley:

Play gears of warrrrrrrr