Yakuza Kiwami

This is my next game! And oh yes, this is a Yakuza game! I’m not going to bother explaining. Play in this order but not back to back:

Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Yakuza 5
Yakuza 6

Running at max settings at 1440p>60. For some reason it didn’t have a lot of 16:9 ratio options for resolution, so DSR wasn’t an option.

Will post more later!

1 Like

Yakuza 7 is announced and will have turn-based combat system.

Also, I’m playing Yakuza Kiwami atm too. :blush:

1 Like

This is only my second Yakaza game (third, if you count fist of the north star), going by the order you gave me.

You playing on ps4? My steam says the only other friend who has the game is some gtribe person.

Yep. Got it on PS+.

1 Like

ALL PC GAMES SHOULD FUCKING PAUSE WHEN CONTROLLER DISCONNECTS! Yakuza does it right:

2 Likes

ALL PC GAMES SHOULD FUCKING SHUT DOWN WHEN CONTROLLER DISCONNECTS!

• Satan, 2019
2 Likes

They should all also pause when some PoS program alt tabs you out of the game.

Playing in exclusive full screen generally prevents that.

1 Like

Looks awesome…but the intro is almost the same plot as Kiwami (Kiryu goes to jail for 10 years for his friend). The should have at least come up with a different way to fuck over the protagonist that would make the rest of the trailer still work.

1 Like

Probably the rest of the game will be more fucked up for the protagonist. I’m fine with whatever they bring to us. The games are freaking amazing.

1 Like

Beat this last night! Fucking excellent as expected. Recommended!

1 Like

Try Judgment now :wink:

That’s on the list. I’ll get to it eventually.

1 Like

Just finished Yakuza Kiwami. Well, for the second time since I didn’t remember what the game was about in the original haha.

It’s a masterpiece. I still can’t understand why are Yakuza games so underrated. It’s ridiculous.

10/10

3 Likes

I thought the Yakuza was just a criminal org, why are you playing their games???

1 Like
2 Likes

95% of the reviews are positive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes