Zmajuga >-< July Gamer Challenge

Well I just beat Costume Quest. Such a simple but nice adventure/rpg game. Gameplay reminded me a bit of South Park: The Stick of Truth, and as I enjoyed SP I also enjoyed Costume Quest. If you haven’t played it but love rpg games, I recommend it to you. Thank you sYnCroSis for this little gem. :wink:

Thank me too because I forced him to play those games haha. Do you have 2? It’s even better.

Oh and the DLC is good too play it.

He has 2 bc I bought him both… I’m not a monster! You should definitely play Grubbins on Ice next!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo
Credit where it’s due. :smiley: Thank you for forcing sYnCroSis to play them. :thumbsup_tone1:
Second one is on repertoire after Grubbins on Ice. :smiley:

1 Like

Zmajuga woah woah woah, nobody forces me to do anything except my wife, daughter, mom, dad, brothers, bosses, pets, elders… NOBODY!

He didn’t have to force much of anything. He simply raved about it enough times for me to check it out. We pretty much trust each other’s opinion on games at this point as we’ve known each other our whole lives and have gamed together pretty much that same amount of time lol…

2 Likes

sYnCroSis said in Zmajuga >-< July Gamer Challenge:

other our whole lives and have

You were forced! Deal with it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Zmajuga he’s just in denial

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo noooooooo. But seriously, I take your word for it, like with Bastion or INSIDE. I feel you take my word for it more with MP wacky games I find like Killing Floor, Speed Runners, etc. Single player you don’t… just play Sleeping Dogs already!

1 Like

sYnCroSis zzzzzz I mean it has the word sleeping in it

ShiftySatchmo That downvote is from me /\

2 Likes