3 questions and a favor to ask

1. How do I move things around in my Steam wishlist now? I can’t seem to find a way to do that.

2. For some reason every time I start a Steam game I am getting a virus warning, some games I can’t even play and others won’t let me save anything and yet others run just fine. I am trying to replay The Witcher 2 and every time I get to the first save point the game shuts down.

3. Is there a way to set Window Defender back to default to see if it will stop the above problem?

The favor I wanted to ask is if anybody that has had dealings with me before and trusts me would be willing to pick up the New Walking Dead game and let me Paypal them back on the third of next month. Most of you know I am a man of my word but I still would understand if nobody wanted to. Just double check before you buy it to be sure nobody else here grabbed it for me first so I don’t have to pay 2 people please or check and see if I have the game yet on Steam. Thanks again and have a good day.

1. How to move whishlist items up or down

pokit_8e8a773dbf9524b9c37c127d50ec4d26

1. Change your antivirus program or set Steam directory to be “excluded” from scaning in your antivirus settings. Mcafee, Norton, Nod32 and Kaspersky are known to cause problems

2. Overkill’s Walking Dead is out on November 3rd so you still have time to preorder it. No rush. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, updating my graphics now and will read when done.

Just noticed the rest of your post, the final season was released yesterday for The Walking Dead game. I will try to figure out how to do the Steam exclusion thing.

Sorry I thought you ment Overkill’s Walking Dead. I would help you but I don’t know how the gift system works now, due to regional restrictions.

1 Like

That’s okay, it is strange the way it is now.

I can gift you Store credits, and you can repay me the same way if there’s a risk game is region locked.

1 Like

What exactly are store credits? I have never used them.

It’s like gifted money that go into your steam wallet, but can only be used for buying games on steam. Can’t be refunded. When you want to buy a game, at checkout it asks you do you want to use your credit card, paypal or steam wallet. You choose “steam wallet” option and buy the game.

1 Like

So it would be same price either way right? Sorry for all the questions and sorry for delay in last reply, a friends mother in law passed away and I was on phone giving my condolences.

No problem. This game costs 24€ in EU. I gift you 25€ gift card, you accept it and it will be added to your steam wallet converted to $. Then you buy game with that wallet money. The same way you can repay me. Buy me a steam gift card. It saves you from paying Paypal fee.

1 Like

Okay so I would just buy you a gift card at store and send you the digits then?

Card is bought on steam store and you receive it as a steam gift. No digits. :wink:

1 Like

Okay, works for me, I think I already have you but will link you my profile there just in case and thank you very much.

Verify the euro/pound amount actually is equal to or greater than the us dollar price.

1 Like

Good point, He sent more than enough.

Thanks it went through with no problem.

1 Like

Glad I could help. :+1:

1 Like

What are the funds called in your country so I can be sure to get you back the right amount next month?

It’s euros but you can send me 25$ gift card. Don’t mind the difference.

1 Like