3 questions and a favor to ask

I can also recommend Malwarebytes Antimalware that I’m using. It has an annual subscription fee but I haven’t found a single virus or malware in 3 years I’ve been using it. It has no issues with Steam or steam games.

1 Like

Windows Defender should be more than enough for normal AV if you don’t download silly things.

2 Likes

I agree with @teh_g Windows Defender works way better than it used to. Its free. Its built in. And it doesn’t nag me.

1 Like

If you go with windows defender, be sure to turn off all the other janky stuff windows claims to be security.

1 Like

I don’t know what all that is, that is the problem, I was not having problems before. I will have to get a friend over here but he is out of state right now.

Finished the first part today, really enjoyed it, can’t wait for the part 2 release.

1 Like

@Sir-diealot I have never doubt you’ll keep your word. If you’re ever in any sort of need, I’ll be glad to lend a hand if able. Cheers. :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Thanks, just wanted everybody to know that I paid you back, as I said my word means a lot to me.

3 Likes