ALL DONE: Quantum Break Giveaway

It appears this is on several wish lists. You probably want it more than I do.

If you want it, comment below saying something nice about someone else on GX (awwww).

I’ll do a random pick Sunday 12/3/17 so please comment by Saturday at 11:59pm Pacific time.

Im sorry but its hard to say something nice about just one person on this site, everyone here is awsome in there own way. where to even begin, teh_g awsome for hosting the site. ShiftySatchmo, our great mod and local good guy…Katsuo a clown in his own right ;). To many people to pick just one, so ill end it with everyone is just to damn awsome here! and we can’t forget gord0 for keeping us updated on the AMD Driver releases :smiley: see to many awsome people doing awsome things. Your just all awsome.

2 Likes

gorkie Katsuo isn’t that great. sYnCroSis is way cooler XD

3 Likes

shiftysatchmo You have a point, but everyone here is cool in there own way even if some are better then others :wink:

gorkie my mom thinks I’m cool

2 Likes

syncrosis does that count?! You’re saying something nice about yourself hmm. Entry confirmed.

2 Likes

I have nothing nice to say so here’s a pancake recipe:

INGREDIENTS
2 eggs
1 3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 cups self-raising flour
1/3 cup CSR Caster Sugar
Butter, for frying, plus extra, to serve
Maple syrup, to serve

METHOD

Step 1
Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.

Step 2
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease pan with butter or spray with cooking oil. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, greasing pan with butter or cooking oil between batches.

Step 3
Serve with maple syrup and extra butter.

2 Likes

katsuo you said something nice about pancakes. Entry confirmed

shiftysatchmo I already own the game soooo…entry declined. :man_golfing_tone1:

katsuo nah you’d just have it to give away

shiftysatchmo I’ll just give it to you then

1 Like

katsuo \o/ all goes according to plan

1 Like

Mark2K77 and I both equally hate RGB PCMR trend and that alone is enough for me to consider him a super nice guy :smiley:

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn Sir_diealot MyLifeForAiur Alex Spinalfailed

Maybe it’s somewhere on the maybe I’ll play this list of gord0 (and if he ends up hating it whatever)

shiftysatchmo I’m pretty sure he played the game

shiftysatchmo Yes?

That Gordon Jennings can be a nice guy. (When he is not awake)

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo you succeeded in getting me to put this game on my wishlist. I had never heard of it.

1 Like

Polekatt is the winnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Yes, I am too lazy to type the names all the way XD

4 Likes