Borderlands 3 is happening

https://youtu.be/-cw2gXq83n8

Catch a ride!

1 Like

There are only few games I am planning to preorder blindly and instantly…Half Life, Borderlands, Deus Ex… :smiley: So take my money. I need to catch a ride.

2 Likes

Only a tech demo… Randy Pitchford blowin’ smoke. Investors must be getting restless XD

I love me my BL, but less talk & more delivery from that guy.

1 Like

And I’m here, struggling to even finish the first one >.>

1 Like

Katsuo Just go, I don’t even want to see you until you finish it. And after that write me if you want to play Borderlands 2 in coop :smiley:

4 Likes

ButtStallion said in Borderlands 3 is happening:

There are only few games I am planning to preorder blindly and instantly…Half Life, Borderlands, Deus Ex… :smiley: So take my money. I need to catch a ride.

Please don’t preorder. There will be no shortage. You’re only encouraging broken releases.

2 Likes

ButtStallion Maybe after I finish Skyrim and Witcher 3. But only MAYBE. Borderlands 1 is insanely boring game to me. Although, I can see why you fellas like it. (lots of pew pew and looting)
I’m kinda avoiding these type of games. Me wants some sicc hack and slash RPG mmmmmmmm

If if anyone is about to make the argument that they want the physical tat that comes with the physical pre-order version, it will be avail on ebay soon after for an over-priced amount. So, just wait until the initial hype goes away after launch and you’ll find those ebay prices are back down to actual tat prices. It costs the publisher pennies, and that’s what you should pay for tat.

If you want digital pre-order exclusives, wait a year before buying the game and all the dlc (including preorder shite) will be available all in one package.

1 Like

PreSequel was a bit of a let down to me, but still would be plenty excited to “catch a ride” again. Interesting stuff.

I beat both borderlands 1 and 2 and I found them pretty boring. I don’t know why I played both…maybe hypnosis?

This is not being worked on. Engine demo. Deliver buddy. I agree that if there was a game I would pre-order it would BL3.

BL:PS was disappointing, but far better than most of the AAA’s of the same year.

Katsuo We should really play it together in coop, it’s a great game

Katsuo 1 is good but 2 is better. The prequel is 3rd as far as fun goes.

1 Like

gord0 said in Borderlands 3 is happening:

If if anyone is about to make the argument that they want the physical tat that comes with the physical pre-order version, it will be avail on ebay soon after for an over-priced amount. So, just wait until the initial hype goes away after launch and you’ll find those ebay prices are back down to actual tat prices. It costs the publisher pennies, and that’s what you should pay for tat.

If you want digital pre-order exclusives, wait a year before buying the game and all the dlc (including preorder shite) will be available all in one package.

Whether I would buy BL3? It all depends on how much they enhance the game & not just the engine. And no it wouldn’t be on pre-order.

I’m still salty at Gearbox over their “Season Pass”. Yes, they were upfront with the BL2 season pass containing the 4 main DLCs; but then they did not include any of the headhunter events which were released inside the same season; or any of the packs that allowed additional levelling, which there were 2. It would have been nice for an upfront pass to allow you to take the game as far as you can without shaking you down.

I loved the game but man was I sick of all the added crap that they released as DLC. I ended up buying the additional levels 2yrs later & then got back in the game.

Trainsmash said in Borderlands 3 is happening:

This is not being worked on. Engine demo. Deliver buddy. I agree that if there was a game I would pre-order it would BL3.

BL:PS was disappointing, but far better than most of the AAA’s of the same year.

But Randy is on the team! Wooo!

Maybe he’s just finished milking all resources from a game they should’ve been working on so they can piss around with magical spheres and light dependent crosshatching for BL3.

Sgt_T8ie said in Borderlands 3 is happening:

Trainsmash said in Borderlands 3 is happening:

But Randy is on the team! Wooo!

Maybe he’s just finished milking all resources from a game they should’ve been working on so they can piss around with magical spheres and light dependent crosshatching for BL3.

Keep in mind that this is from GDC. The presentation was for developers, not customers. There are two people there. This is a dev talk that isn’t effecting the devopment time of bl3 at all.

1 Like

gord0 Nah - just all his shady business from Duke Nukem & Aliens:CM. That he used the resources (i.e. dev time & capital) to generate BL2 or PS instead of following through and producing decent delivery on the games they were tasked with.

As a tech demo, it was interesting. As BL3 hype, which has now become the primary focus, it was next to pointless.

BL3 will be interesting and whether or not Randy shakes us down, to me it will all boil down to the core game. I can wait for the season pass or leveling DLCs to drop before buying. In BL:PS I found the dialogue very disappointing and hope they refocus on story line.

1 Like

To change the tone and get into my happy BL3 space: Who are your favourite characters of all time.

GENERAL KNOXX & Moxxi

1 Like