Borderlands 3 is happening

So yeah obviously this is my next game. Max settings at 1440p>60. 50% of the cut scenes are locked to 30 and look as much like ass as they are jarring. That said, this is the “more borderlands” I’ve been itching for. Will post more later!

Just beat the main game. This is an excellent game if you liked the first 3 games. I’m just starting the moxxy something something dlc. I really like that each new area you goto, they scale the levels of the bad guys based on the level you entered the area with. Technically I could have started this dlc at level 13 and all the enemies would have been close to that, I started it at 52 and so far all the enemies have been with 1 - 3 levels of me.

3 Likes

One day I’ll try Borderlands again. One dayyyyyyyy

Beat the moxie dlc. Was pretty good, I love it when dlc is actual content! The next one is the hammerlock one…I suspect it was originally released on halloween.

Beat the hammerlock one. A solid piece of content!

The next one is a western one! Hover bikes and dinosaur mounts!..and an old timey narrator!

1 Like

2 Likes

Just beat the 3rd dlc! This game and it’s dlcs are exceptionally good content despite the publisher. Totally recommended so long as you buy grey or used physical. Will have to wait until september for the final dlc. In the mean time I can go back to being canadian.

1 Like

Finished the game during the free period on Steam. A bit rushed 20 hours, wanted to reach the end, avoiding spoilers for ayear was hard. When it is cheaper and has a goty edition i will buy it with friends and do it properly. The gunfight was great, the story meh. BL2 is still the favourite but it is not bad, Epic users betatested it well, the game only crashed when i created 300+ weapons in a room with my eridium gun. Not as fun as with friends that is for sure.
And btw stop selling legendaries in shops and put it in the vaults ffs, totally not cool. I go by the shop, it sells 2 legendary weapons, i beat a vault monster, open the vault and find 6 green and 2 white items. Not cool.

3 Likes

The final dlc was released today. I’m going to play it after I finish Yakuza 5. I hope I don’t forget too much of the controls and what not.

1 Like

…and I’m playing it now. I assume it will be at least satisfactory, will post more later.

1 Like

I beat it, but I can’t recommend it unless what you already paid for already includes it. It was good enough to beat but not good enough to buy on it’s own.

1 Like

Idk where to put this because I am still in shock. Butt Stallion is back :+1: :heart:

2 Likes

DLC for bl3 or new game?

A new standalone spinoff game

I stopped reading at “…it’s a four-player co-op game…”.

Isn’t borderlands also a coop game?

Optionally.

This is my entry on my games to play list: “Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands (if not mp only jank)”

There’s co-op for up to four players, a story-driven campaign and repeatable end-game content, Gearbox said.

i think it is a usual BL game, singleplayer campaign with the option to play coop.