Borderlands 3 is happening

These are good speeds considering I’m connected to a UK vpn (grey marketed, only playable in europe)!

…and even more speed lol

Where did you buy the game?

cdkeys.com for £40. Super Deluxe edition (has the story dlcs).

There is a US version as well for 34 euros. US is closer than UK xD

Lol, I didn’t scroll down. It didn’t seem like there were more offers below.

I hope the game won’t throw you out since it’s online only as far as I know

It worked for cod mw2019 in ukraine, and cod wwii in uk… Just change steam country and connect to vpn. Remember to connect to same country on phone (i use steam app for authentication). If opening steam on other pc, also connect to target country. When changing your info on steam, check what city your connection is in and google “city name random street address” and you’ll find a site that generates fake addresses. Use one of those to fill in the fields.

That’s a lot of things to do just to play zzzderlands. I doubt I would ever buy one of their games.

It only takes a minute.

And another to reset all of the stuff back to normal. And another 5 to buy the game. PFFFFFFFFF no time for that

If you pay with paypal it’s like 30 secs. I’d rather click a few more times than reward bad behavior.

I’d rather not click anything than buy something from 2k in any way

That’s the key though. My way they get $0.

Cdkeys buys “keys” from them so they technically get some of your money. Not all of it but some of it for sure.

Then I’ll not be buying from them in the future. For me, the whole point is depraving a naughty publisher. Sketchy ebay sellers it is then.

This is why I am glad I got my copy with my GPU… as a bonus lol I didn’t want to give cash directally to them for any reason if I could help it.

So yeah obviously this is my next game. Max settings at 1440p>60. 50% of the cut scenes are locked to 30 and look as much like ass as they are jarring. That said, this is the “more borderlands” I’ve been itching for. Will post more later!

Just beat the main game. This is an excellent game if you liked the first 3 games. I’m just starting the moxxy something something dlc. I really like that each new area you goto, they scale the levels of the bad guys based on the level you entered the area with. Technically I could have started this dlc at level 13 and all the enemies would have been close to that, I started it at 52 and so far all the enemies have been with 1 - 3 levels of me.

3 Likes

One day I’ll try Borderlands again. One dayyyyyyyy