BORDERLANDS: MASK OF MAYHEM

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just hoping that it’s not another Battle Royale piece of crap.

4 Likes

The name sure sounds like it could be

1 Like

Certainly it does.

Well I am still not playing any battle royale crap but a Borderlands title could change that :smiley: Hoping it is Borderlands 3…we’ll see, this is only a teaser for tomorrow’s livestream/announcement for Gearbox’s PAX conference.

Maybe it’s a battle royale AND mobile! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

“The first 2 in the trailer are the Calypso twins, who are the villians. The girl is confirmed a siren and they are the leaders of the Children of the Vault, a cultist group which worships the vaults. The next 4 characters are the new playable Vault Hunters, which had their art leaked.”

It looks like legit Bordelands 3 story material. :smiley:

1 Like

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

C35TB-WS6ST-TXBRK-TTJT-JJH6H

1 Like

I think that is an ingame shift key, idk if it is BL2 or Pre-sequel, neither game is installed to try it out. @Zmajuga? :smiley: I saw you play it :smiley:

uuups I should have read the link before :smiley:

B2 Shift code: Skin and 5 keys with a message.

YES IT IS HERE. EDIT THE TITLE :smiley:

3 Likes

Neat. Everything I wanted to see out of BL3 seems to be there. Kind of a badly edited and boring trailer compared to the teaser thing. But whatever, looking forward to it! pew pew

You should have seen it during the livestream with 5 fps. Even more fun. :smiley:

3 Likes

Anthem intensifies

Six months exclusive Epic Store

tenor

Still I will buy the biggest collector shit of the game, but right after it hits Steam.

1 Like

Starting to love Epic. It’s enjoyable to see dem salty Steam fanboys going beast mode.

3 Likes

Not really a fan boy thing. It’s how EGS is gating games on an open source platform (PC). We don’t care if it’s on EGS. As long as it’s not this timed gate release. EGS has so many flaw security breaches it’s not funny. Hell their twitter account was hacked last night. EG uses the same password for all there counter parts. Which was tweeted and deleted.
Their store is not up to par with today’s standards. What they are doing is just hurting the PC. Yes the shares are good for publishers/devs but the way they are doing things is not the right way.

Also every update they add new spyware for your files.

Everything around us has a spyware, starting with all our digital “smart” home appliances, “smart” communication devices and surveillance cameras. So who are we kidding thinking that meager Epic Store is the only one spying on us, when every country has it’s own NSA. This is not a privacy secure world and it will never be. I’ll buy the game where is cheaper and that’s that. All of them can wipe their ass with my personal data. I just hate the exclusivity. :wink:

1 Like