Darksiders 3 Leaked

It has style :stuck_out_tongue:

A lifeless low poly style. Weā€™ll see how it is at launch. I donā€™t mind dated graphics, but youā€™d think the trailer would at least look nice.

Well, Darksiders always looked like this and Iā€™m honestly glad DS3 didnā€™t change graphically. It has its own style which is cool. Darksiders isnā€™t known for the visuals anyway :sunglasses:

Hopefully the combat is smooth. Thatā€™s whatā€™s important.

1 Like

As the others said it has itā€™s own style, though there is a difference between the first and second and this looks more like the first to me which I like, I just hope they donā€™t ruin it like they did the second one.

New trailer

1 Like

Saw them talking on their channel that it is going to be much more like the first, that makes me a happy camper.

2 Likes

The ost of the darksiders series is still amaaaaaazing.

Darksiders III is set for release on November 27, 2018 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One

This is one that I am going to get, I have a coupon for $50.00 off from Gamestop and will buy it from them. And yes, the series has an amazing OST and is what got me into OSTā€™s along with The Witcher series.

2 Likes

This is definitely looking good. I think I beat the first one way back in the day, Iā€™ll have to give them another go.

yeeeeeeees

2 Likes

Iā€™ll keep it on my list for a short while until I hear more. I hate all dark souls games and if this one is dark souls minus the fun, well itā€™ll be off my list soon.

1 Like

Which part of the game is souls-like? What the hell is Jim talking about? Did he even play the soulsborne games?

I guess souls-like because there are fewer but tougher enemies and Fury has less health. No horse, no hack and slash, no Darksiders.

He explains his thoughts in the video.

A game being hard doesnā€™t make it a souls gammmmme. To me the main soulsy thing is dropping your experience when you die and being able to recover it. Does this have that?

Iā€™m not sure on the souls factor, but it also doesnā€™t have any of the things that made the first two games good. Souls-like or not souls-like doesnā€™t really matter at this pointā€¦or at least I canā€™t be bothered to debate about how souls-like it is/isnā€™t.

Tried the game for an hour and half with my cousin. Itā€™s just not it.
Refunded it.
Advice: Wait for the bigger discount.

1 Like

Exactly my plan after the reviews. Thanks :smiley:

I had VERY high hopes for this, but from what I am seeing I am glad I could not get to Game Stop to get a Steam Card. I hated the second one and thought that it looked like it was going to be more like the first but I am just not sure now.