Desired features?

teh_g Honestly for now I think we should just leave it be. Its up and running. As we use it more we can try to figure out what works and what could work better!

2 Likes

Spinalfailed I was pleased to have the base site up quickly enough. We truly live in the future where I can create a server, spin up forums, and get SSL configured in under an hour.

2 Likes

teh_g tech… its glorious!

2 Likes

Skin dropbox; definitely a great feature to have.
A calendar so members can register events like gaming sessions, Twitch streaming etc.

It’s still early, I will think about it some more ^^

Alex Conveniently the calendar plugin is being reworked. It will get added once the plugin is working properly :wink:

1 Like

teh_g Oh! Also, can we have a feature where we can see stats below our avatar? Like how many posts we have, how many upvotes and what rank we are. And please, I want a personal rank of Bitch King!

Alex said in Desired features?:

teh_g Oh! Also, can we have a feature where we can see stats below our avatar? Like how many posts we have, how many upvotes and what rank we are. And please, I want a personal rank of Bitch King!

Click on your profile pic it has all that information. Or most of it anyway.

2 Likes

Spinalfailed Oh! Nice! Where is the Bitch King though?

Alex I did say most of it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alex I actually haven’t turn on ranks yet :dancer:

a page to host our stream would be nice

teh_g THE MADNESS! WE NEEDS RANKSS PRECIOUSS! WE NEEDSS ITSS!

Seriously though, since we are a forum, it would be so much easier to have a ranking system that makes sense ^^

RVNMint I can set that up too. I’ll add it to the list for Sunday.

1 Like

Is there some sort of plugin that will allow us to create polls of some sort? Think that would be very useful in future.

2 Likes

teh_g OH! Yes, that would be great!

Also, on another topic, please check something; when I click the reply button, there is usually nothing happening unless I reload the page and try again!

I would like to not follow every new topic by default haha

2 Likes

teh_g And need a universal click too

I’d like to be able to automatically like posts from sponsor pages.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo there is a setting you can switch for that I think.

teh_g don’t see it