*DONE* Shadow of the Tomb Raider (that's the new one) Give Away!

and congratulations @gord0

1 Like

Have you thought about if some of us might find it offensive? Not everyone accepts the N word like you do.

well the thing is i wasnt saying that to anyone. so i dont think anyone else should feel offensive cause i was just saying that to her. and more importantly i was joking about it.

but i am gonna apologize if anyone is offended by it. i am truly sorry. i was just joking with @felogen

Congratz to Gordon and thanks to Andrew for the event!

3 Likes

Congrats mate so lovely of papa Andrew

1 Like

I know Haha. Didn’t mean anything bad…its more like an advice or something so you can be careful when saying things like that. Hell, even I’m not allowed to say things here that I usually say. Self controllllll

2 Likes

got it

1 Like

You know how it is; people don’t like slavery. Makes sense.

1 Like

My wife sure doesnt like it…

I can’t wait for @gord0 to post this game in his returns thread and crap all over it… weeeheheheh

3 Likes

w0000! Thanks @ShiftySatchmo !! I’ll begin this after spiderman. : ]

Also can we keep outrage culture, cry bullying, and general snowflakery off this forum? It’s one of the few places left on earth not full of bitches. You all knew @DANTE 's context before he explained it.

5 Likes

I think people were pretty tame about it this time, but I agree in general. I think the comments were more “FYI” than anything. Cultural differences are interesting.

What the hell are you talking about? I’m clearly a bitch

3 Likes

Congratulations Gordo and thanks again for the chance ShiftySatchmo

1 Like

Every rule has an exception

finally someone…thanks man. that means a lot to me…really <3

BOOOO! BURN HIM!!! JK :heart:

1 Like

PS: @Dante5 rules

1 Like

Congrats @gord0 :smiley:

2 Likes