Elden Ring

Ummm I use incantations not magic.

Right…that’s different, yeah…

1 Like

I have been doing the complete opposite. I’ve been going everyway besides the way they tell me to go.

I just don’t like when I’m over leveled in these games so I go linear until it seems like I’m under leveled.

Same. I’m pretty sure I’m overleveled for the first boss. Could be wrong.

I’m playing as an Astrologer. It’s a fun game. Nothing special.

Sounds like you were wrong :laughing:

Just picked it up on ps4, any recommendations on class for a nub who didn’t really play much Dark Souls but beat Code Vein who plans to play on solo mode and not co op?

Vagabond and just focus on endurance, vigor, and strength. :turtle:

1 Like

Will keep it in mind, I started an Astrologer.

Start as samurai :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m enjoying the confessor still. Stab things and light them on fire.

1 Like

Recreated had some issues with playstyle on Astrologer so im on Vagabond now and looking up guides for it

It’s probably the best noob class. Straightforward. Hold the shield button down and scream. Use the guard counter.

Highly recommend not to look guides on how to play a class. Especially in Elden ring. You should find a way to play the class the way you want to. There are people using a halberd and doing call of duty jumps with it and they feel good with it and the guides tell you to poke enemies with the halberd.

I agree. In all these games you just level up the stats that fit how you like to play. The only universal stat in this one is endurance. You look at a cloud and it drains stamina.

No need to look things up. Just know vagabond starts with a 100% physical damage resistance shield. It will give you time to block most enemies until you figure out there attack patterns.

Confessor has a 100% phys reduction shield too if you want to be a paladin style.

1 Like

Yaay i killed the first boss. Farmed up, summoned the jelly thing and the boss died in like 20 secs. Easy game

Yeah? Easy? I beat it at level 14. What level did you have to hit, farm boy?