Erwin is in the hospital.

Katsuo said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

MyLifeForAiur said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

Katsuo said in Erwin is in the hospital.:

MyLifeForAiur How did you donate? Card or PayPal? Tell meeeeeeeeeee…It takes ages for me to verify whatever the thing is verifying.

I used PayPal.

It’s still verifying for me :frowning:

Ouch that sucks :sob: :sob: :sob:

Sir_diealot. Why did paypal refund me?

Trainsmash I got refunded as well. The site is not even there anymore.

Is Erwin OK?

Same here, got a refund… Will check with Puck since she’s the one that started that page…

milkywayman I asked Mia since she talks to Puck. Let’s see who’s faster in obtaining information!

1 Like

I didn’t get a refund so that seems odd

Also, Sir_diealot is without internet for a while so he won’t answer

The reply:
hey hun, I am trying to figure out that aswel i got a refund aswel but no notifications of anything about the Why

FYI, I filed a dispute through PayPal and have not received a response from dreamordonate yet. If I do not receive a response by Friday I can escalate to PayPal and they will investigate it for me.

1 Like

To be honest it ain’t the money that got me in a tizz. My concern was more in line with whether Erwin’s health has changed.

2 Likes

Trainsmash I’m concerned because he did not receive money intended for his treatments

2 Likes

Trainsmash considering Puck did not say anything about Erwin when she was asked about the page being down, my assumption is his condition did not change.

2 Likes

Ok everyone, I have an update. It appears Dream or Donate suspected, but did not guarantee, fraud (they said it had high risk). This is informational only. It is not meant to cause a witch hunt. Be careful of what you say in response to this information. If you have not received a refund MyLifeForAiur you should file a dispute with PayPal because it is clear Dream or Donate is not sending the money to Erwin.

Whatever the case, our thoughts and prayers continue to be with Erwin during his difficult time. I am sorry he was unable to continue his campaign for funding.

My message on PayPal (with the greeting and signature cut off because they didn’t fit on screen):

Dream or Donate response:

1 Like

Wait so is the page back up now? www.dreamordonate.nl/8485-theawesomeone-aid-fund

It has recent donations and what not but amount is sitting at zero? Weird don’t you think. Anyways I’ll put a claim in today I guess.

MyLifeForAiur they probably started a new page and Dream or Donate probably has transactions pending since they just took the other one down.

ShiftySatchmo I put in a claim. 8 minutes later I got my refund and they didn’t even say anything just refunded and closed the case.

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur yeah, I mean if the money isn’t going to the intended recipient the site has no right keeping it.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo I’m surprised with how fast it was.

1 Like

So…does anyone know what happened with Erwin?