F1 2018 season

Epic race. Huge disappointments and huge highs. Definitely impressed with Fernando, sticking it out after the opening lap and coming home with good points.

Epic season ahead. By time.

1 Like

Max Verstappen gets the V8 Red Bull Racing RB8 echoing throughout the streets of Budapest, Hungary with an impressive display of burnouts and donuts in front of a 200,000 strong crowd!

Yes, I was there :stuck_out_tongue: And no, no one dared to ask about the Baku disaster :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Nothing gold lasts forever. Still a couple interesting moments.

Glad to see the Mercs are competitive, as I thought Ferrari would have pace in Spain.
Grosjean losing his mind and Max finally not losing it his mind. OK race

Watched the last two races this week, great driving from Ricardo* in the one and bummer flat tire for Botaz* Redbull team needs to figure some stuff out.

1 Like

I think Red Bull are closer than they have been for a while. Strategically the most nimble of the top 3 by miles. A few more horses in the Renault block will see Ferrari and Mercs with a real problem. Ricciardo is by far the best driver in the field right now. He is on fire.

Monaco. Love the track itself to death, but fuck that was boring. No undercut, no overcut, no over takes. Deserved winner.

1 Like

Well, this was boring as hell. I am not a fan of the street circuits. Top 6 finishing where started. Max and Gasly did the job done. And wtf…no SC? This is what happens when you drive 4 seconds slower just to make it to the end with one stop.

1 Like

Yep, I feel you. Tyres were absolutely limiting the ability to push. Second time in a decade that I have watched Monaco only to see the entire field limping from start to end. I remember one of Rosberg’s wins, when on the final lap he pumped in a time of 3s less han the previous fastest lap… on the last lap… 3s.

1 Like

Baku and Singapore is better in one way: At least they have one long straight to pass cars. But Monaco was always a show for the rich people. No reason why to put F1 cars in such a narrow place where I can walk across the entire country in 2 hours :smiley: Money money money

1 Like

Other than how correct you are. It is an immense driver challenge. Singapore barely has overtakes too. Bring back ground effects.

1 Like

New grill the grid this year. Truth or lie :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha that was great. Cant wait for Seb and Kimi.

Kimi will be great. Don’t know don’t care. What is that thing he says mehwaah. They will need that card. I love kimi

Bwoah! :smiley: A true Kimi fan, good to see :smiley: So what do we think about his sexual harassment accusation? :smiley:

INteresting. BOld move cotton, let see how this one plays out.

Qualifying was actually interesting. Different drivers and teams each had a chance. Just a matter of who could put the sectors together.

3 Likes

I hope Red Bull keeps it up Sunday. Ferrari and especially Mercedes were shrugging off Red Bull’s Monaco performance big time. Bragging about how they were built for the fast races more. Well here we are and here Red Bull still is. But then again, Sunday is always another story.

1 Like

I am sure RB can only match Mercedes and Ferrari because of less downforce. And because of this maybe sacrificing tyre wear or/and fuel consumption during the race. But we will see. Different approaches race for the win. And don’t forget Mercedes’ old engines or the new Ferrari engines which blow up in Grojean’s car.