F1 2020 season

So our first news is about Kubica. A brainless money grab, he brings money and sponsors but I doubt he will ever drive again

1 Like

Verstappen extends his contract with Red Bull as well

1 Like

NO choice. Merc and Ferrari don’t want him. They figure they have better bets and that fits with how I view his attitude to F1.

After 64 hours and 2 and a half completed season, finally won my first career win with Alfa Romeo in F1 2019 :smiley: Damn the AI and the R&D is harder than in 2017. Needed a good timed SC but still a win. You guys still don’t have the game? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I see F 2019 is on sale on Humble… really tempted, but I have 3 un-played SIMs, which include 2015 or 2016 too.

Believable? Unbelievable? Tracks and countries usually lose money on F1 races because of the huge licencing fees like Germany, Malaysia etc.

2 Likes

Well it says it’s for the four years. So 125m a year sounds a lot more realistic. And then I don’t think it accounts for the fees so who knows the actual net profit. Either way, given Azerbaijan’s size I’m sure it’s the biggest tourist weekend of the year and overall good for them.

1 Like

Countries base profit on the increases for business’ and tourism. They never count the money laid out. Same as Olympics and World Cup. The never compare the investment v the increase for the local. You will never see that accounting book.

1 Like

More importantly Jan nearly done and it is virtually lights out and away go time again folks.

1 Like

Less than 2 months until Melbourne on March 15.

2 Likes

AlphaTauri. Torro Rosso change names?

Yeah, they announced it awhile back. It’s Red Bull’s new clothing line or something.

1 Like
2 Likes

Season 2 is coming on February 28. Who watched the first season? Everybody if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Did the big boys participate this time?

Mercedes and Ferrari only allowed recording during the German GP hope i am right. But that turned out to be a fun race so i hope it will be great.

2 Likes

Are they hiding something or are they just late? We’ll see.

Intriguing indeed.

2 Likes

3 Likes

15 minutes before Alfa Romeo on Day 1 of testing :smiley:

1 Like