F1 2020 season

I watched the Ford v Ferrari movie tonight and I have to say it was awesome. Even better than Rush about Lauda and Hunt. Every motorsport and car fan should watch it, highly recommended.

2 Likes

Good to hear. I’ve been meaning to watch that one. Always good to have another good motorsport film.

And after this, The Mercedes-Aston Martin merger is a bust as well. Hamilton and Toto even denied Mercedes will sell the team after the 2020 season.

1 Like

2 Likes

Only one week to go before we see the 2020 work come alive. I even started watching Drive to Survive again. Looking forward S2 now.
Off topic Ford Vs Ferrari was a good movie. I was hoping they would dive into the Kiwi co drivers a bit more, however still a solid flick.

2 Likes

Drive to Survive S02 Netflix premiere on February 28th, just in case someone missed the date. No trailer so far.

Here is the complete list with the car launch dates:

2 Likes

But is it the global release date or specific regions only/

I guess it is global but I only heard it from our hungarian F1 commentator because he is making the localized hun dub for the series.

1 Like

I found an official date, it is February 28th global

Noice F1 PC related article that links this group perfectly.

3 Likes

So the silver arrows are gonna be overheating next year? :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I can’t like that last post ButtStallion, because of obvious reasons. Truly a sad thing to occur. Too young.
However, it is the nature of the sport, the safer the cars get, the more horrible the incident will be that claims a life. RIP young man.

1 Like

Ferrari reveal today

2 Likes

Watching it right now. Well Aurospot blog.

Breaking news

1 Like

Crazy stuff. But with the virus showing no signs of slowing down yet and how much preparation it takes to get a grand prix going, not surprised they had to postpone already.

Red Bull reveal…Hope they will win this year.

McLaren launch today:

2 Likes
1 Like