F1 2020 season

Torro Rosso/Alpha Tauri reveal today

And the Mercedes is running with Bottas. Damn those sidepods are slick.

2 Likes

Formula 1 is coming soon enough, but Marbula 1 qualifying starts tomorrow!

Haha. I think it was @gord0 that posted this channel in The Funnies or somewhere before and I mentioned that Iā€™m a subscriber. Itā€™s such a childish thing, but so strangely entertaining. Marbles racing down dirt, snow, or curbs. Marble-lympics with all sorts of wacky events. And now thereā€™s gonna be a Formula 1 inspired season! The dudeā€™s production value and quality is getting insane. Haha. Go Team MOMO!

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for season to get started now. Red Bullā€™s childish trash talking propaganda needs clarification. Are they where they think they are.

2 Likes

Those AlphaTauriā€™s look cleannn.

1 Like

Little update interview video with the other driver in the Hubert crash

2 Likes

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11933946/f1-2020-lessons-from-car-launch-week

1 Like

New Williams car is here with an interesting livery. Remaining Haas and Alfa Romeo reveal on Wednesday in Barcelona.

1 Like
3 Likes

Just popped in to post this, butā€¦ ^

2 Likes

Canā€™t say I like the Williams look that much.

1 Like

Do you think it is possible?

2 Likes

Automobilista has Imola. Pretty fun track. Definitely would be a decent choice if they do move the Chinese GP (which seems likely since Coronavirus isnā€™t slowing down).

1 Like

Imola a classic venue. Wish F1 used Mugello, what a track. Pity Ferrari owns it and therefore no F1.

2 Likes

Damn that was scary :smiley:

I got an email from the formula1 site and got a -25 % voucher code for subscribing to F1TV. With this, the annual Pro sub is 49 euros instead of the full 65.
I am very thinking about it, Cyberpunk 2077 is delayed and the first race is near. Oh and they podcast the entire testing almost as a free practice.
So the voucher code is " EARLYBIRD25"
Valid on web until 28th February on annual subscriptions.

1 Like
1 Like

Kyalami to replace China. Absolute mega suggestion. Another phenomenal drivers track that rewards only the brave. Ofcourse I am extremely biased.

1 Like

Is the season already over?

Haha, yes, it is 420 long :smiley:

Never ever heard of it. :open_mouth: Is it in any racing game?

1 Like