F1 2022 season

F1 event times. They moved it up 1-2 hours. Only race starts remains the same

1 Like

Clean lines. I like it. Also seems to be the first design that dips into the floor more. Seems to be a running theme with the new car to really have a lot of that base black. Should make all the cars match on track.

Williams reveal

1 Like

Williams livery is meh.

1 Like

Ferrari reveal. Beest looking so far, i like thee darker red.

1 Like

Masi had to go! Glad they did the right thing. Everybody is going to remember the finale and think this is a pro-Hamilton move. But he got calls against Max wrong all season too. He simply was not decisive enough and let the team communications delay his judgements. Too situational in his decisions rather than having any consistency.

And yup, those Ferrariā€™s look SLICK! I hope theyā€™re winning races this year.

1 Like

I guess if I had to make a complaint about the Ferrariā€™s Iā€™d say I donā€™t like the black band across the chest of the race suits. It reminds me of a black armband used for remembrance of somebodyā€™s death.

1 Like

First letā€™s see how close the new cars can follow each other, because it looks fun but overtaking is another matter.

Mercedes reveal

1 Like

ā€œSilver bulletsā€ are back. Have never been a fan of the repeating Mercedes star design but otherwise look fine. They definitely have the most unique wing shapes so far.

1 Like
1 Like

4 weeks until 2022ā€™s first race day :metal: :heart_eyes:

Until then:

February 21 - Alpine reveal
February 23-25 - Pre-season testing in Barcelona
February 27 - Alfa Romeo reveal
March 10-12 - Pre-season testing in Bahrein

March 18-20 - Bahrein Grand Prix

Still havenā€™t picked up F1TV yet this year. I dunno if I have the energy haha. Also, they havenā€™t had a deal yet. Iā€™m home today and going to put the NASCAR race on. Maybe that will make me more excited for F1 after I watch cars going in circles.

1 Like

Pink is back from the dead! BWT switched to Alpine and they got pink all over lol.

1 Like

Ugly AF. Ruining that great blue colorā€¦shame

1 Like

Yeah, the colors clash really badly. They tried and the design is okay, but the colors just donā€™t work together. And I like the pink normally! haha

1 Like

The all pink looks better;

1 Like