F1 2022 season

I never liked it. This color is hurting my eyes :DD

Please let the Ferraris actually be good. Please let the Ferraris actually be good. Please let the Ferraris actually be good.

1 Like

Slow speed cornering looks dreadful but hey, 4 way champoionship battle? :smiley: Kidding, only 1st day of testing, anything can happen till Bahrein :smiley:

1 Like

I guess the F1 website stopped sales on Russian GP tickets…

Edit: Somebody also found a landing page for a Turkish GP.

Well prepared I guess? :confused:

Pretty strong words from Vettel;

1 Like
1 Like

Please let the Ferraris actually be good. Please let the Ferraris actually be good. Please let the Ferraris actually be good.

1 Like

Haas without the russian colors.

1 Like

No Russian GP

Lot of rumors swirling about if Mazepin will even remain with the team if they drop the Uralkali sponsorship for good. Haas is going to review it next week and decide.

I’ll be watching the IndyCar opener in a couple hours. @Trainsmash 's countryman is on pole. Grosjean starting in 5th has had a lot of incidents throughout the practice sessions including rear ending a car on a slow lap when he was on a flier. Tight congested circuit. Should be fun!

1 Like

Spoilers;

Summary

McLaughlin gets it done from pole holding on for the last few laps. Grosjean makes a couple late passes to get his fifth spot back at the end. Really quiet race overall. Usually lots of crashes there. I think only two cars didn’t finish. I’m definitely going to try to watch a lot more IndyCar this year.

But Uralkali and other russian sponsors are going away…It is still way too surreal to be true, in our direct neighbor…100.000 ppl crossed our border in 5 days…

1 Like

I read a rumor about Max signing a new 5 year contract with Red Bull, doubling and even exceeding Hamilton’s record pay with 50M euro/year.

1 Like