Far Cry 5

I’ll just ignore it for now. Unless I hear someone mention how to quickly get op guns lol

1 Like

I know I got a golden sword in AC Origins from the app and it was op as hell. Didn’t change the sword the whole playthrough lol

1 Like

You know, I think I will test it out lol

1 Like

Only one gun. No idea if it’s good. Not even the type of gun I like to use.

click to scroll

I think these are default rewards. They usually do giveaways to ubisoft club app users. Try the gun. It’s probably op XD

You don’t need the app to get any of these. You can get them from the overlay in game pretty sure.

I do like the idea of achievements giving you points for stuff. Makes getting achievements matter a little.

Wronggggggg. Achievements doesn’t give you crap. Actions completion gives you points and xp. And you need the app if you want the exclusive ubi app rewards.

In Uplay the actions are achievements

Wrong again. in Uplay achievements are still achievements but there are actions too. You’ll never beat me in knowledge!

If this is true, Uplay is dumb.

All I know is when I get achievements it gives me some kind of currency for garbage skins and wallpaper

Uplay has never been wanted. They should just bake it into the game like they do for console games. Only time people buy from uplay is when they receive a free code. Everyone else buys on steam.

1 Like

Truth! Filler text

1 Like

You can also use the currency to get 10% off on any gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I’d rather pay full price on steam.

I’ll check the app once a day for however long I play this game for.

I got this today. Nothing much but it’s still something. At least, I’ll be OP in AC Odyssey XD

“following e3 with sam” ???

SAM is like Cortana for Ubisoft app. It’s for lazy people who are lazy to type stuff.