Far Cry 5

How do I use it to get fc5 stuff?

You donā€™t have to use it. They are just releasing stuff for their games randomly. FC5 is not so popular, it seems xD

Click to scroll.

1 Like

Hahaha heā€™s trying to keep you away from the guns. Canā€™t you see? XD

So this just happenedā€¦ Tried to play and uplay told me it couldnā€™t verify ownership of the fucking game and when I checked it was no longer in my uplay library!

2 Likes

Solid customer service considering you were clearly upset and they stuck in there to try to resolve, which they did!

1 Like

That was a roller coaster of emotion.

1 Like

If I didnā€™t persist, iā€™d be emailing support for a week or longer.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny that they almost gave up and closed it on you and then suddenly had a solution once you mentioned ā€œsupervisorā€ :thinking:

They need to give all the privs to all agents. To just straight up fix all the things. I knew the whole time they could fix it very quickly and easily.

1 Like

Yeah you def went through the right steps as I do all those things with Amazon when they screw me over.

1.Prime member for many years
2.Supervisor?
3.Guess Iā€™ll just never buy from Amazon again

The only other thing I do when my issue gets resolved is turn the knife for a credit in exchange for my time spent resolving the issue. Always works haha

2 Likes

Pro tip: use xbone controller for fishing. Canā€™t catch the admiral with kb+mouse.

Pfff git gud we did it!

1 Like

You wasted your time. Took me <60 seconds with a controller. The rest of the game kb+mouse for sure.

Honestly didnā€™t take us very long at all. We both had the fishing perk and it was easy peasy

I had no perk. Maybe you had a giant table to keep sliding your mouse. Or youā€™re lying lol.

Try the perk and tell me if itā€™s still that difficult. Also, you do the stunt missions yet? Those are great

Bunch of them.

On coop if one of us failed, the mission would fail for both of us. There were times where @ShiftySatchmo and I were near the end of a course and one of us would mess up and weā€™d have to restart. Lots of screaming

1 Like

Another reason I avoid multiplayer.