Frostpunk

I wishlisted this game when it released, how did i miss it since then? A steampunk city management with brutal decisions. Stressful and sometimes annoyingly hard. The first mission seemed so impossible on my first or second or third run, but the game teaches you perfectly how it went suddenly and horribly wrong, what should you watch out next time. When you finally survive the first scenario and think you mastered everything, you get even harder missions. Finished the four scenarios in 30 hours but i am pretty sure i wont stop playing it this year, there is a survival mode for every mission and an endless mode is available as well i need to try it out. Cities Skylines wont be the same after this.

6 Likes

Yeah it is a great game. Played it when it came out and somehow I manage to finish the first mission on the first try. But failed the scenarios way harder after xD
Haven’t played it for a while and came back some days ago and played the new DLC. Also really great but in my opinion even harder than the normal game. Still trying to manage to build the reactor but had some trouble with the given time lately.

1 Like

This game is hard af but still highly addictive. After finising the game spent another 11 hours with it, went back to try to beat the scenarios on hard, when i failed big time with that, started the endless mode on the other interesting maps. All try failed so far but somehow i am still playing it. Please someone come here and uninstall it or i will die in front of the computer.

1 Like

I’ll need your Team Viewer info. :wink:

I uninstalled it after first scenario cause it already started to fuck up my life. XD

1 Like

In the last 7 seven days I played it 41 hours, got to bed at 4 am three times and missed several meals. Horrible game, not recommended :smiley:

1 Like