Games I returned because they're broken and/or just shitty

As promised, I’m going to post here every time I return a game.

Trackmania 2: Stadium

2 Likes

Just went through my emails. The following are all the steam games I’ve ever returned. Note that there are many games that deserved to be returned but I bought them before steam had a return policy. Also note that I’ve returned origin and windows store games but can’t be bothered to look for the receipts. Also note there are plenty of console games I would love to have returned but there is no policy to do so. Wankers!

Anything listed twice is just because I gave it a second shot, or forgot the game existed and put it back on my list and rebought and rereturned.

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Croixleur Sigma
AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressed
Way of the Samurai 3
Alekhine’s Gun
Dub Dash
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Deadfall Adventures
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Mugen Souls
This War of Mine
Sonic Lost World
BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century
Vector Thrust
The Last Remnant
MotoGP™15
Toukiden: Kiwami
Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Project CARS
AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressed
Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China
Blue Estate
Risen 2 - Dark Waters
Audiosurf 2
Dynasty Warriors 8 - Empires
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
Forward to the Sky
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire
moto RKD dash
Mighty No. 9
The Technomancer
Homefront: The Revolution
Ninja Pizza Girl
Sky Break
Mekazoo
IS Defense
The Solus Project
Shadwen
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Age of Barbarian Extended Cut
Fairy Fencer F (i remember why i returned this, it’s because a remaster of the same thing was available)
ABZÛ
Ghost 1.0
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
Attack on Titan / A.O.T. Wings of Freedom
Redout: Enhanced Edition
RiME
Sniper Elite 4
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
Downward
ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 3
NieR:Automata
STAR WARS™: Shadows of the Empire
Toukiden 2
BERSERK and the Band of the Hawk
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
BERSERK and the Band of the Hawk
ELEX

3 Likes

1 Like

Aw mannn no specific reasons?

The ones with screen shots show the comments I wrote to steam. The big list without screen shots, well I likely don’t remember why for most. That’s like 4 years of returns.

2 Likes

Oh man, should I post these to the curator page?

I still hate the fact that you returned Nier.

I wouldn’t for the ones with no explanation.

Denuvo dropped my fps not just below 60 which is the return mark, but below 30.

You just had to download the FAR mod that’s literally 2MB. You really returned a game that’s one of the best games in the last 10 years.

Does the FAR mod remove denuvo entirely from my system?

I don’t know but it fixes the framerate issues in NieR.

After reading about it, I’m still not touching the game on principle. Maybe if they fix it in some sort of it’s-a-year-or-two-later-obligatory-rerelease-edition, I’ll reconsider. Presently they do not deserve money.

Well, you gave them money when you bought Vanquish XD

And Bayonetta games hihihihiih

Vanquish and Bayonetta are good games. Vanquish and Bayonetta aren’t broken games. Vanquish and Bayonetta do not have denuvo. Vanquish and Bayonetta exhibit excellent performance. Money rewards good behavior. No money punishes bad behavior.

NieR: A is better than both of these games combined. NieR runs perfectly on PS4 and for some, on PC as well. NieR:A was made from a almost dead studio, therefore, good game was made to save the studio. Just because they didn’t release the official patch to fix the port, doesn’t mean you should “punish” them for whatever behaviour. I’m pretty sure 90% of the games you’ve played so far had the Denuvo thing implemented. But then again, it’s your opinon. I just think NieR is a game that everyone should play because it’s simply amazing. That’s why I’m defending it haha

I don’t care about the studio’s financials. They purposely put out a broken product and purposely ended support immediately after launch. Fuck them…for now.

I had mixed feelings about the game, since I agree with @gord0 that giving them money when they don’t support the game stinks. But it is a damn good game.

Did you finish the rest of the game? And by rest, I mean the other 239758938 stories