Games I returned because they're broken and/or just shitty

jesus christ

3 Likes

Steam adding a refund policy was the best thing that ever happened for you, eh? I love it! I hope enough people get refunds to cause some change in game development.

1 Like

I hope the devs/pubs get to see the comments.

1 Like

Refunded Starpoint Gemini Warlords. Because it looked fun but in reality it felt old and crappy and the controlling is so casual it is breaking the laws of physics…Or space sims are no longer my thing.

1 Like

Returned team sonic racing because it looked choppy at max settings at 2880p at >120fps. Lost screenshot because ctrl-c’d some shit.

I read somewhere the devs released a patch for the sonic game that made the game even more unstable. So probably that’s why it’s choppy. Play CTR instead or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Or if you want the ultimate racing experience. Play Forza Horizon 4. It’s amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Meh, no going back. Next on list.

Fortunately I found this out before buying (worse performance than ps1):

1 Like

Problem is they lost the original coding, and had to pull everything from discs and such. As for performance nah I find no issue with it, issue I do find is that one moment something is HD Rendered and next moment it goes back to old school pixelation. Performance wise though not a single issue so far.

Meh, not worth nausea meds.

1 Like

It sounds like the PC non remaster is better haha

1 Like

I already tried to play that one and it was multiple hours in and the game was still boring. Was going to give it a chance with the remaster, but fuck it.

Have you never played it? It’s super boring at first. You just draw a ton of magic and get over powered. In spite of that it’s still my favorite FF game.