Games I returned because they're broken and/or just shitty

In their defense, it might be an engine issue. Some console games are expected to always have 30 fps, so they can use that for timing instead of relying on calculations.

I guarantee you whatever engine it is, they know what the delta time is (time since last frame). Multiply all movement related values by that and a character will move the same distance regardless if the game is running at 10fps or 1000fps. Same with physics. Even if you intend to only release for a single console, you should still program that way.

1 Like

Your email should end with .gordon instead of .net

Can I do that? I’lll do it if I can lol

Probably if you know how to mess around with the domain. I’ve seen some web pages that had some pretty ridiculous names like webpage.anime
Should be pretty similar with emails too

The “.anime” TLD is one of the new ones they added. Sadly they don’t have a “.gordon”.

I use a custom domain for my email (via Google Apps). I get the solid @geran.me email.

I hope they start adding common names as tlds lol. gordon@gordonjennings.gordon lol

1 Like

I’d make something like i.am.so@sexy.omg

1 Like

Forgot to screen shot but I just returned: Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage

Couldn’t get right trigger working on xbone nor 360 controllers.

Fun game. I played with the devs few times. But its empty now.

1 Like

Looked like it would have been fun.

I think we got that and tried to do multiplayer, but I could never connect.

1 Like

1 Like

Wait what? I thought Hitman games love AMD more than anything.

Probably for the best. I remember you saying the first Hitman reboot was too short. This one is pretty much the same length. But if you own Hitman 1 all the levels get ported over to Hitman 2. The whole package makes it’s a better value.

Meh, I’m not hardcore into the franchise anyway.

2 Likes