Ghost of Tsushima

I was pleasantly surprised that my sister ordered this for me, but I think it’s delayed from our lockdown life.

1 Like

Huzzah! I will probably start this game soon since I finished TLOU 2. I’ve only heard positive things from friends about it.

I’m waiting for ps5 for both that title and this one. I refuse to play either at 30fps with next gen launching in a few months.

I was going to wait but then my sister bought it for me so meh. I’ll play ratchet and clank or something on ps5

This game is really good so far. I didn’t really look into it at all so wasn’t sure what to expect.

1 Like

Tried it at my friends game shop its awesome!

It is great. I am thoroughly enjoying the entire thing.

1 Like

@gord0 gets his wish

2 Likes

Holy cow did I love this game. I’ve never been one to care about getting a platinum but here is my first one ever. I wanted to do all the things.

3 Likes

yesssssssss

Only once have I tried for the platinum trophy. It was uncharted 2, such an amazing game and huge improvement over the first game. Ghost of Tsushima must really by good. I might have to make it my next game.

I strongly suggest waiting for ps5.

2 Likes

I got it. Installing it tonighttttt

Ghost of tsushima i mean

I agree with @gord0 I started it on PS4 because it was a birthday gift but I played the last 3/4 on PS5 and it was way better.

Alright I’ll wait it out until I get a PS5. Might be a while though. I a) couldn’t buy one at the moment if I wanted to, and b) I’m going to wait until more exclusive games hit the platform.

Here’s a next game for you. Persona 5 Royal

2 Likes

Ghost of Tsushima is insane. I’m 3 hours in and it’s already goty for me.

1 Like

I told youuuuuu

1 Like

Yeah but I didn’t think it would be this good. Dude, the game looks like real life. The detailssss.