Ghost of Tsushima

I think I took at least 50000 screenshots by now

1 Like

You told him… BUT I TOLD YOU! dun dun dunnnnn

3 Likes

No my sister told me

Legends mode story was fun because the gameplay is fun with a friend and such, but you can tell it’s their B team. The survival mode is where it’s at

Ya. Looking forward to the raids

Does it have matchmaking, for us lonely boys?

Yes

1 Like

This is the best game ever made. Literally perfect. Just finished it.

3 Likes

Apparently back in June all the store fronts took down the “playstation only” branding. So I’m willing to bet I’ll be playing this on pc before I can get a ps5 at msrp.

3 Likes

I doubt they’ll release it anytime soon on PC. First they have to milk the Director’s Cut. I hope they’ll release it on every platform because everyone should play the game.

2 Likes

Yup, not on pc yet. I signed up for PS Plus Extra last night (1 month). Director’s Cut is part of the games library. Not only is it 1800p60, but it has other improvements as well. The original only bumps up res and fps. Pretty fun so far, will post more later.

This game is fucking good!

it sure is!

The only game I’ve platinum’d because LOVE

I need to finish the island of ikiiiiiiiii

I’m on it right now. Only part way through the main game though.

Anyone know if the save from the PS4 version works with the PS5 directors cut one or whatever? I wanted to play the DLC without starting the game over

Yes it does. The trophies autopop too. Source: me, because I did try it

1 Like

I beat this a couple nights ago, but just finished up any leftover things I could find just now. The game is fucking excellent. I noticed I still had 1 technique point even though all techniques were already learned. I hope that means more expansion DLC is coming! Recommended!

2 Likes