HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice

I can already see that HellBlade will be nominated for GOTY. And the game is not even finished yet. Someone who puts so much time and effort in a project, well, the project has to be good. So, I have high hopes for this. Same goes for Final Fantasy XV. FFXV has been in development for over 10 years. It simply has to be good. Believe it or not, this is not a Pokemon Go post.

1 Like

Looks like it could be good, but only if they get the controls right for PC

Sir_diealot said in HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice:

It’s Ninja Theory. The makers of DmC Devil May Cry, Enslaved and Heavenly Sword. They definitely know how to make a good action game and controls. :wink:

Katsuo said in HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice:

Sir_diealot said in HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice:

It’s Ninja Theory. The makers of DmC Devil May Cry, Enslaved and Heavenly Sword. They definitely know how to make a good action game and controls. :wink:

Having problems with DMC myself. I have not started to play Enslaved yet.

Sir_diealot Which DMC are you playing?

First. Can’t get past the TV guy

Sir_diealot Thought so XD
Ninja Theory worked only on the last DmC. First DMC had horrible controls. The devs were the guys from Capcom. That’s why it sucked XD

1 Like

Katsuo devil may cry 1 and 3 were amazing and you know it

ShiftySatchmo Story yes. Controls in the first one was just garbage. The controls and the overall gameplay in third and fourth were just beautifully done. DmC Devil May Cry was just another jump forward. I liked it a lot.

Katsuo I really liked 3 it had awesome bosses and was a good challenge.

ShiftySatchmo 4 was better. More characters to play with, more bosses and more combos to make.

Katsuo I thought 4 was boring and too easy XD

ShiftySatchmo 3 and 4 are literally the same XD

Katsuo I think your brain is broken

ShiftySatchmo Hey, you are the one who said that 4 was boring and too easy!

Katsuo it was! You go to the end and then backtrack through the entire game zzzzzzz

ShiftySatchmo I think you should play DMC4 again. It doesn’t make any sense what you just said xD
There’s no backtracking at allllllllllllll

Katsuo the one where you play as the guy with the blue demon arm and then play the same game backwards as Dante?

Katsuo keep in mind too that I played the original version, not the every game capcom makes got a remake version.

ShiftySatchmo There was only one mission where you played as a Dante and it was connected to the story. Later when you finish the game, you get to play with him in New Game+. Same goes for Vergil and every other character. The game was kinda short and you could finish it fast on easy mode. But the harder modes, well, that needs some serious skill XD
I still don’t know about the backwards thing though :frowning: