HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice

If the next “level” uses the shape finding thing in a less annoying way than the illusion level it’ll probably be fine the rest of the way. But so far fire level was shit because of it, illusion level is down to ok because of it (currently still playing that part).

I did illusion first so I wonder if that made me like the game more sooner. The boss in illusion is better too. The game picks up a ton at the halfway mark.

But seriously, it’s short so just see it through.

The 3rd area has more of the dumb shit, but hoping the rest of the game after that doesn’t have any more bs.

It changes

I did fire first but still loved the game

The one with the fire ghost thing chasing isn’t bad because you don’t actually have to look for anything. I hope any further occurrences are equally as bs free.

I think I’m close to the end and I was going to try to finish before I goto bed… but then I encountered another rune door and said fuck it. Will do it tomorrow.

1 Like

You do an area where you hold torches yet?

Did a mad dash down a red hallway. Saw my mother. Now I have a torch and some runes to find.

1 Like

You’re closeish. The torch stuff is cool.

Well I beat it! Also watched that little documentary thing that looks like it was recorded at 360p.

Story: 10/10
Gameplay: 4.5/10

Recommended-ish.

14.5/20

7.25/10

Get out of here with your math! Go back to Canada!

Whatever they do next, better not have any hidden object bullshit…unless they’re porting some casie jank from mobile to pc.

So Hellblade should come to VR and is free for all who own it on Steam.
Can’t wait to test it on my Oculus Rift :wink:

1 Like

I feel like this would be a really great game to play in VR.

Zero interest in vr.