How Are You Friends

Hey all
I am back here again
I was a lot busy for a long time with my Masters Degree and all. Finally, I am going to complete it soon. I hope everyone remembers me, I know you all will :slight_smile: as I am your little brother.
It has been a really weird time for me the past. I know at least some of the friends came to know one of the worst thing that happened to me last year; hmmm My FATHER passed away last year October 26. It has been a struggle to come back from that pain and be like I am now. I took a toll on me :frowning: Now I am trying to get back everything to normal again even when I am failing. If anyone need any help regarding any Logo Designs and need me to help design your pages just ping me here or email me at vijaydasr94gmail.com

teh_g I am back bro.
Sir_diealot Hey Sir :slight_smile:
Alex Are you here Alex. I tried to contact you sometime ago, but couldn’t connect with you.
ShiftySatchmo Hey :slight_smile:
Sgt_T8ie hey bro :slight_smile: how are you
gord0
Only some of the names I remember. Anyway I try to be here from now on wards :slight_smile:
Hey to all my friends whom I missed out to mention :smiley:

1 Like

vijaydasr

1 Like

Welcome back dude. Sorry for the loss of your father.

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile: Sorry for your loss, and congrats on your Masters Degree :slight_smile:

1 Like

:beers: welcome back! Sorry for your loss. Cool about the Masters!

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

vijaydasr welcome back and u forgot to tag me -_-

2 Likes

dante said in How Are You Friends:

vijaydasr welcome back and u forgot to tag me -_-

He taged me be said nothing lol, so I taged him and said nothing XD

gord0 lol bro. that hey was for all of you :smiley: XD

dante hey man… it’s been a while and i forgot the names sorry :slight_smile: happy to see you all here

By the way, Alex hasn’t been around in a while. He pops up like once or twice a year. Busy guy!

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo thanks for that info bro :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

vijaydasr

VVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Glad to see you back bro :slight_smile: Hope all is well.

1 Like

waves.

good to see you around, and sorry to hear about your father. been through that, know what you feel, man.

I pop in couple times a week or so, and once in a while expound my great knowledge to the peasants. hahha

1 Like

Truthfully I don’t remember you, but that doesn’t matter. You were probably active when I wasn’t. Sorry about your father and all you went through. Loss is life, but it doesn’t mean it’s without pain. Best thing you can do is make him proud in all you do. Welcome back man

2 Likes

syncrosis he made the GX logo, if that helps refresh your memory.

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo Nope. I think early on I was pretty much invisible here for a while. Moved, got a new job, was travelling a lot

vijaydasr I’m good bro, good to hear from you, but sorry for your loss :’(

I’ve been quiet on here, with family & other projects up in the air.

1 Like

THANK You all for your wishes and lovely words :slight_smile:
@LetsGetIt1220
@Polekatt
@Zmajuga
@sYnCroSis
@ShiftySatchmo
@Sgt_T8ie
<3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes