It has arrived in my city. (Covid-19)

If they’re dumb enough to ignore basic quarantine and sanitization, I hope they starve. Don’t need any more of those genetics kickin’ about.

again wow. thats pretty harsh.
It was a serious question, dude.

Many households in rural areas, live day to day, week to week, on what they can make. Are they dumb and stupid? No, they are just people, doing the best they can, with what life has given them to work with.

If you are saying that you simply hope these people starve, because they have no food, and no money to get food, then I have absolutely no respect for you.

Next time, try offering a solution before typing something foolish and hateful.

I wasn’t talking about them. The previous post before you spoke was:

People who do this should be shot, not fined. You should have been more concise in your reply if you’re not talking about them.

But I was talking about them.

I was specifically asking, what about people that live on a small income, surviving week to week, making only enough money to buy food each week.

How are those people supposed to get money to go get some food, without breaking quarantine?

Employment insurrance/welfare. Grocery stores aren’t closed. No one who loses their job due to covid-19 will be denied funding. At least in countries with responsible governments.

The liquor store has hand sanitizer made from jin lol.

Yeah, a distillery near us is starting production of hand sanitizer this week.

Total curfew announced and starts tomorrow. You can only leave the house if you are shopping or going to work. Age 60+ people can shop between 9-12 am others are afternoon.

1 Like

Here we have a police clock 18pm - 5am. Kids under 18 and people over 65 are forbbiden to go outside. For now stuff are ok… 4 dead on 3.3 mil of peoples and approx. 240 infected. People are losing jobs and things in the hospital are a nightmare. I fear for my job more than corona lol

2 Likes

Be sure to remind all the old people in your life who use Facebook that April Fool’s is tomorrow. Can’t imagine the type of stuff trolls will be posting tomorrow that people will be sharing. “Toilet Paper Factory Burns to Ground” :roll_of_toilet_paper:

2 Likes

Well, the Amazon I’m working in (FRA7) just reported one case of the Corona thing. It’s a young guy and he’s most likely recover from that crap. That doesn’t sound bad, does it? Well, it is really bad since he might’ve infected around 350 people because of the work he’s been doing as an Amnesty Responder. Basically, his job was to walk around the entire Fullfilment Center, talk to people, help them and fix the problems in the robotics sector. Tomorrow we will know if Amazon FRA7 is gonna be closed because of that. If that happens, it’s gonna be really really bad for Amazon Germany and really really good for me because I kinda want another vacation to finish Doom Eternal :+1:

4 Likes

Everything about amazon sounds cunty and douchey except for the idea of amazon. Amnesty Responder… yeah, my farts don’t stink.

1 Like

This must be another way they’re saving bandwidth… 48fps?
Untitled

1 Like

Whats interesting is that instead of thinking of him walking around infecting everyone, to think of it as who infected him. It could have been any one of those 350 people that have it and came in with it and gave it to him in the first place.

Thing is…he was in Italy on a wedding or something like that 1 week before the whole land closed the borders. So maybe that’s where he got the virus. I don’t know. Amazon Ops are investigating it though. It could be indeed that one of the 350 people was infected before him.

just make sure you ship all packages with Covid included as a freebie. People will love it

1 Like

I’ll make sure to let the operations know. One Corona beer per package. Great deal.

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwiHqseKjM7oAhUBVt8KHbfzDk4QFjAAegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.change.org%2Fp%2Funited-nations-call-for-the-resignation-of-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus-who-director-general&usg=AOvVaw06O520jynQlNHy05VnkPqF

Spread this. The who is on the ccp’s payroll.

2 Likes

Anyone who needs privacy during a video/audio/chat call should not be using Zoom. They have engineers and data centers located in mainland china and therefor are at the beck and call of the ccp. Switch back to one of the plethora of options we already had before the ccp virus hit.

1 Like