Jedi Fallen Order

So play Bloodborne. It doesn’t have “born” in the title technically.

while(("Bloodborne").Contains("born"))
{
     Debug.LogWarning("This is an infinite loop.");
}
2 Likes

So you won’t even play beyond two souls?!

1 Like

Also I already beat that.

1 Like

I’ll take a page out of your book and say I’ve been drinking :wink:

1 Like

The back 100 pages are all coupons specifically for that. ; ]

The game was really great. There are technically costumes, but they are pretty minor and you collect them in game.

I actually like it more than the other “Souls” games, since it was less frustrating IMO.

It’s not half bad so far.

Just beat it! It’s a good game, but it shouldn’t have been so hard. I wish they had gone with a different formula. I’m not even sure it was worth it. I hope the next ACTUAL game that ea shits out for star wars is not a souls game.

1 Like

1 Like

I beat it. Not enough payoff.

Finished this one too. I love everything in this game. This game’s story shits on everything Disney made in the last 10 years Star Wars related. Worth the full price. I hope next Star Wars will be in the same formula. For everyone who suck at pressing the parry button, there is a difficulty thing in this game which lets you breeze through the game without breaking a sweat.

8/10

1 Like

I like who shows up at the end : ]

1 Like

Me too. I hope there will be a sequel to this so we can have funnnn

Well I suck so much I couldnt do the first planet on story difficulty and deleted the game. Glad I pirated the demo :smiley: stupid souls games :smiley: Jedi Academy ftw

I hate souls games and I beat this game.

This game is far from a souls game. Just because you respawn enemies by resting, doesn’t make it a souls game. I played this game on whatever the middle difficulty is and played it like it’s a Force Unleashed game. Just learn to use the abilities and you’ll be set.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Except I beat it on default difficulty. XD

1 Like

I played that one on normal too.

1 Like