Judgment

I’ll never finish this game.

Yes you will lol. Trophies are bullshit, just play the parts you would have played anyway and when the credits roll you’re done…unless there’s post credits gameplay.

I believe in you.

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio are the masters of storytelling, I swear. Whatever they fart out, it’s a masterpiece. 40 hours in game and the story keeps getting better and better.

1 Like

3 Likes

Consider taking a nap, making a sandwich, and feeding your pet frog.

2 Likes

Just beat it! FUCKING excellent game! Highly recommended to anyone who’s not a bitch!

1 Like

Finished it as well. This game has probably the most interesting and immersive story I’ve ever seen in a while. I’ve enjoyed playing Judgment far more than God of War or even The Last of Us. Please do yourself a favor and buy this game. Play it. You’ll be mindblown how good this game is. Fantastic story, awesome soundtrack and the voice acting is the best. It’s sooo gonna be hard to switch to another game after Judgment because the story events are so stuck in me headddddddrddrdrdrd

1 Like

Fuck yes!

Why the excitement? You already beat it. Call me when there’s a Judgement 2.

I apologise. Seems like there is no option for me to replay a game.

I’ll replay a short game occasionally, but fuck no to a yakuza game. No new story = no new play.

a sequel

I’m crying from happiness

2 Likes

sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I need a ps5!

It’s just $1500!!!

sad panda

It’s wacky they are still sold out everywhere

If anyone finds one at msrp (or close enough), I’ll send you the cash + shipping!

I can send you a PS2 and a PS3. Tape it together and you’ll have a PS5.

2 Likes

It just might work. You’re a valued member of this team!

1 Like