Katsuo - 2018 Gamer Challenge

Finished Finding Paradise. Please play this game. Pause whatever AAA ultra mega giga games you are currently playing and play Finding Paradise. 10/10

Thank you, sYnCroSis for the game. Had so much fun playing it!

Games finished:

• Finding Paradise (01.07.2018) - 10/10
  • Cuphead (02.01.2018) - 9/10
  • Titanfall 2 (02.07.2018) - 9/10
  • Assassin’s Creed: Origins (02.26.2018) - 8/10
  • Apotheon (02.27.2018) - 7/10
  • Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel (03.04.2018) - 6/10
  • RUINER (03.13.2018) - 9/10
  • Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City (03.15.2018) - 11/10
  • Watch_Dogs 2 (03.15.2018) - 8/10
  • The Surge (03.23.2018) - 8/10
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn + DLC - 7/10
  • Uncharted 4 - 10/10
  • NieR: Automata (1st ending) - 300000/10
  • Virginia 4/10
  • God Eater Resurrection 8/10
  • Detroit: Become Human (Part 1) 10/10
  • Resident Evil 4 / biohazard 4 - 10/10
  • World of Final Fantasy - 10/10
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided - 6/10
  • The Last of Us Remastered - 30000000000/10
  • Metro: Last Light - 10/10
  • TEKKEN 7 - 8/10
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - 10/10
  • Sniper Elite 4 - 2/10

katsuo I’m starting it today so good timing

1 Like

Finished Cuphead. Pretty awesome game. Plays good, feels good, looks awesome. If you are into hardcore bullet hell platformers then Cuphead is a must play. Thanks ShiftySatchmo for the game. I lost my will to live after playing this game. So frustratingly hard…

2 Likes

katsuo I beat it three times with one eye closed and your hand tied behind my back… I dunno why people think it’s hard

1 Like

syncrosis Not everyone is as gud as you… he needs lessons in “Getting Gud” from you!

gorkie there are some things that cannot be taught, like being as beautiful as teh_g or learning how to make scrambled eggs… wait a second…

2 Likes

Finished Portal 3 - Feels Edition aka Titanfall 2. Fantastic campaign! Fantastic gunplay, beautiful visuals and very shexy sounds effects. The only reason I’m giving it 9/10 and not 10/10 is because of the short story. I wanted more! I’m sad Titanfall 2 is so underrated. Luckily there are enough people playing multiplayer. Highly recommended to everyone!

Thank you BamBam for the game :*

1 Like

katsuo you seriously didn’t play it until now? Really good campaign

shiftysatchmo I didn’t have the game soooo

1 Like

katsuo There’s a third one?

sir_diealot 3rd Valve game? No way :smiley:

1 Like

Finished Assassin’s Creed: Origins on PS4. One of the best open world games I’ve played. Awesome storyline with awesome gameplay and with some pretty damn good voice acting. I’ve enjoyed every second of it. Also unlocked the platinum trophy! Highly recommended to everyone who likes open world games.

Thank you PeaceLeon for letting me play this game through your…ehh, account?

1 Like

Finished Apotheon. It’s a small metroidvania that is just done right. Beautiful soundtrack and visuals but kinda clunky combat. Takes a while to get used to it. Absolutely fun boss fights and voice acting is superb. I’m giving it 7/10. Had some problems with the game like crashing after finishing a chapter.

Thanks sYnCroSis for the game. Enjoyed it quite a bit!

2 Likes

katsuo I really enjoyed that game!

syncrosis Did you play it on the console or something?

1 Like

katsuo Yeah was a free PS Plus game

1 Like

syncrosis Nice! So you didn’t have crashes, I guess. It’s a fun game. Wish there was a sequel or something. Not enough of Nikandros haha

katsuo God of War in 2D

1 Like

Finished Dark Souls 3 DLC - Ashes of Ariandel. The DLC is crappy…BUT, I freaking liked the Sister Friede fight. It reminded me a bit of Lady Maria and Gehrman, The First Hunter from Bloodborne. I can safely say that Sister Friede is the best boss in the entire Dark Souls 3. I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same about the rest of the DLC. It’s empty, poorly designed levels with like…3 different enemies? Not to mention how short it is. I wish they remade the damn DLC from the first Dark Souls. That was a masterpiece.

Thanks ShiftySatchmo for the season pass. I already started the Ringed City DLC. I hope it will be more challenging than the Ashes.

katsuo yeah that boss was sweet. The wolf looked cool but was EZ and you already fight it earlier. I thought some parts had cool design BUT ringed was way cooler (until I lost my save)