Katsuo - 2018 Gamer Challenge

shiftysatchmo Check again. Maybe you got the save back. I got mine. Also, I read somewhere there is a true boss in Ashes. Is that the Blackfire form of Sister orrrrrrrrr something else? I fought Friede 3 times in 3 different forms.

katsuo hm? Itā€™s a three stage boss

shiftysatchmo Mkay. So no true boss XD

katsuo the first ringed city boss is easy but looks cool

Finished RUINER. You guys seriously need to play this game. Itā€™s a damn masterpiece. Itā€™s a cyberpunk twinstick top down shooter. This is a game for all those who like gore, cyberpunk, sci-fi with some pretty sick damn awesome electro-trance soundtrack. 5 hours of pure fun. I absolutely love it! If you donā€™t know what to do with your extra cash, go grab this game. Super sick!

Thanks BamBam for the game!

3 Likes

katsuo and you always say you hate indie

katsuo said in Katsuo - 2018 Gamer Challenge:

Finished RUINER. You guys seriously need to play this game. Itā€™s a damn masterpiece. Itā€™s a cyberpunk twinstick top down shooter. This is a game for all those who like gore, cyberpunk, sci-fi with some pretty sick damn awesome electro-trance soundtrack. 5 hours of pure fun. I absolutely love it! If you donā€™t know what to do with your extra cash, go grab this game. Super sick!

Thanks BamBam for the game!

Glad you enjoyed it! :+1:

1 Like

shiftysatchmo I donā€™t know why RUINER is being called indie game. Itā€™s like, fully funded by a publisher and whatnot. I still hate indie games.

katsuo because devolver only publishes indie games :confused_face:

katsuo front page of site: ā€œpurveyors of fine digital entertainment wares
from independent artists worldwide.ā€

shiftysatchmo I had no idea. I hate them now

1 Like

Finished Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City DLC. This DLC is at least 38929102971583 times better than the main game and Ashes of Ariandel combined. I have a feeling that Miyazaki wanted to end the Dark Souls series with a blast and hell, he did it. Iā€™m actually sad that The Ringed City isnā€™t the main game. It is sooooo good. Itā€™s probably even more difficult than DS1. Beautiful world, pretty damn good boss fights and the story is soild. I gave it 11/10. Iā€™ve enjoyed it quite a lot. Iā€™m highly recommending it to everyone who is enjoying these type of games. The Ringed City is a masterpiece.

Thanks ShiftySatchmo again. Iā€™m really surprised how good The Ringed City is.

1 Like

katsuo zzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

syncrosis Shhh go play your Lootboxes of War

1 Like

katsuo I donā€™t understand what everyone freaked out about there. Iā€™m playing on hard mode, progressing just fine. Am delaying playing the last mission so I can finish up side quests. Were people making it like you needed to buy loot boxes to progress? Certainly not the case

katsuo Also you defended the $10 save slot game so LOLLLLLL

syncrosis Easy with the trigger, old padawan. Itā€™s just a joke! If I got the Shadow of Micros, I would play it without any questions asked. At this point, Iā€™ll blame no one else but people for microtransactions/loot boxes in games. People are so freaking dumb that they actually buy those. In fact, Iā€™ll play only mictrotransactions infested games and nothing else. Lately, Iā€™m really liking these games. MG:S, AC Origins, R6: Siege etcā€¦

1 Like

katsuo shhhh Iā€™m being a troll too. My point is, I donā€™t understand Lootboxes for LOTR. I havenā€™t seen any (I opt to play offline), and it hasnā€™t made my game experience worse bc of it.

syncrosis Maybe you are just too good in game and thatā€™s why you donā€™t need the loot boxes :thinking_face:

syncrosis offline?! Does that mean I wonā€™t see the orcs who killed you

1 Like