Latest AMD drivers

zmajuga good news for me and sYnCroSis on Friday \o/

1 Like

Well the day has come. My main rig no longer has an AMD card. New rig actually. 1080ti. Iā€™ll continue providing updates for new AMD driversā€¦but if thereā€™s anyone who checks every day like I do who wants to do it instead, Iā€™ll relinquish the responsibility upon you. Just lemme know.

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Well the day has come. My main rig no longer has an AMD card. New rig actually. 1080ti. Iā€™ll continue providing updates for new AMD driversā€¦but if thereā€™s anyone who checks every day like I do who wants to do it instead, Iā€™ll relinquish the responsibility upon you. Just lemme know.

Boo, hisss.

Just kidding.

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for World of Final Fantasy, Stellaris, COD WWII, and Sea of Thieves. See release notes in op for more ^

2 Likes

gord0 World of Final Fantasy? That game came out 350 years ago. I like it.

katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

I recall looking into to it, I must not have liked what I saw.

I recall looking into to it, I must not have liked what I saw.

30 fps no option to unlock the framerate.
But itā€™s underrated and in my opinion much better game than ff15. These games were both released at the same time.

18.4.1 is abit buggy, I upgraded to the newest Windows Feature Update and 18.4.1 wonked out and I couldnt load Windows at all with it installedā€¦ So becareful if you use a AMD Graphics card with this driver and the newest Windows Feature Update.

gorkie said in Latest AMD drivers:

18.4.1 is abit buggy, I upgraded to the newest Windows Feature Update and 18.4.1 wonked out and I couldnt load Windows at all with it installedā€¦ So becareful if you use a AMD Graphics card with this driver and the newest Windows Feature Update.

I think thereā€™d at least be a news article if it were wide spread. I canā€™t speak for my system because Iā€™m not using AMD for video cards anymore.

I think thereā€™d at least be a news article if it were wide spread. I canā€™t speak for my system because Iā€™m not using AMD for video cards anymore.

There is a word for people like you who switched to the green team just because they can. And the word isā€¦

There is a word for people like you who switched to the green team just because they can. And the word isā€¦

https://youtu.be/hB8JQ1kHHbo

Loyalty is illogical when thereā€™s no benefit in doing so.

Interesting. Mine is working well with Windows 10 April update and the latest AMD Drivers.

Fixes/optimzations for Ancestors Legacy, Destiny 2, The Crew, and Netflix. Plus a bunch of other rando stuff. See release notes ^

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for Sea of Thieves, The Crew, Warhammer Vermintide 2, and Arizona Sunshine. Also a bunch of other rando stuff, see release notes in op ^

1 Like

Fixes/optimizations for Vermintide 2, Subnautica, Sea of Thieves, World of Tanks, Shadow of War, and WoW. Plus a handful of rando stuff. See release notes in OP ^

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for Earthfall, Fortnite, and Hellblade: Senuaā€™s Sacrifice. Other rando stuff too. For full details see release notes ^

Fixes/optimizations for Monster Hunter: World, WoW, We Happy Few, Madden NFL 19, Fortnite, and Civilization VI. Some other rando stuff too. See Release notes in op ^

Ooo, WoW fixes, just what I needed.

1 Like

Iā€™m ready for WoW: BFA

Oh wait, Iā€™m not using AMD

1 Like